ċɦaքtɛʀ 13: Unwanted Surprises

( Trej's Pov )

I walk in to find everybody kinda shook up but now their is no point of avoiding it so might as well tell em who I brought...

" This is Janae... " they all look at me bothered. " What? " I question confused " Is it something I said??? " I start to get paranoid.
" Trej this is not the time to be introducing some girl of ours to us! " Ke states clearly hurt by something and blocking the entrance to the kitchen where I can only she a partial glimpse of the twins on the floor.
" What's going on Ke " I now question with concern.
" It's gonna be fine just maybe come back later without the girl cause this strictly family shit " She warns.
" Chill Ke she cool " I protest.
"  How am I supposed to know that for sure??? " she responds hesitant.
" You did with Ka' Liya, so whats the difference with Janae is it cause she straight?!?! Huh, Ke!?!? " I question intolerable of Ke's decision with aggression.
" I trusted Ka' Liyah cause she was here and already apart of the family while I was gone! And Z obviously trusted her however you don't have a very trustworthy relationship with Z or me so how can I trust either one of you around the twins right now??? " She explains her stupid reasoning in a surprisingly calm tone which was so fucking annoying.
" Trej Just leave, it's fine! " Jada shouts from the Kitchen.
" You sure Jada!?! " I shout back.
" Yeah, I'll text you later " She responds.
" Um No the fuck you not! Did y'all forget that you guys still punished and them phones mine! " Ke shouts back turning her back away from me and I push through her to get into the kitchen.
" Jada whats going on? " no response as she shields Jay's face from me " Jay what happened!?! " I see if he will talk.
" I told you it's fine, just go! " reassures Jada trying to push me away protecting her brother like he often does for her.
" Nah, Sis come on now, just tell me so I can at least try to help " I reassure Jada calmly siting on the cool tile in front of them.
" Trust me Trej, theirs nothing you can do right now or anybody else. He really just need space and meeting a new person when he like this is fucking embarrassing especially for him " she clarifies and I understandably head out with Janae who was silent like a mouse more shy then I ever seen her before.

( Jada's Pov )

Once Ke locked the door after Trej and whoever that girl was left Jay started sobbing with his head hung over low. I'm still holding him close, trying to help. I am all too familiar of this feeling. I feel what he is going through. Sometimes you just need one person to hold you and don't let you go til your yourself again. Jay isn't alone in this he has me. Surprised he is letting me hold him and comfort him like this since he has always tried to be tough like. 

" Idk what we gone do Jada!?! " Ke pleads falling to her knees in front of us " Where did everything go so wrong that just seems to be falling apart! " She worries almost in a panic.
" You was right Ke " I admit in a quiet tone.
" About what exactly??? " she sighs.
" You guys not our mama but we need ya to be cause look how well we doing without " I look her in the eyes and she knows what I said is true.
" Y'all gone be okay but you gotta at least work with us cause what went down last night can't happen again, y'all have no idea how bad y'all hurt Z  man " I inform them hoping they gone work with me so we can all move on positively.
" Really? It was that bad Ke? " 
" Y'all won't ever know the hurt she feeling til you put yourself in her shoes " Ke clarifies, looking a little hurt still too.
" But, w-we don't even w-wear the same s-size shh-shoes... " Jay stupidly answers stuttering from the loss of breath and paranoia still probably freaked out realizing what he did or tried to do.
" Jay, it's a metaphor " he tries to pull away towards the pills on the counter but I keep a grip on him and don't let him get there " Stop Jay, please! It's not worth it " I protest.
" Jada let me go! " He pleads.
" Nah, bro I'm not gone lose you like this " He continues to squirm around attempting to break my grip.
" Then how you wanna lose me cause I'm not gone survive this " He angrily grunts.
" Survive what exactly? " I question pondering his thought.
" This thing called Life... " rolls off his lips.
" Stop it Jay, I swear to god you not going no where, now quit struggling and chill the fuck out... Calm down " he slowly stops his body movement " That's it, calm down " he closes his eyes as his body lays still in my arms. " Calm down " I ease up on my grip " Everything gone get better " I reassure him " we gone get there one day big bro, one day soon " those were the last words he heard before drifting off to sleep.