ċɦaքtɛʀ 14: The Explaination

( Ke's Pov )

I have no idea what Jada is up to but since she is leading me upstairs with Jay trailing behind too. Siting beside Z who carries a disappointed and annoyed look upon her face projects a sorrowful one upon mine. I hate to see us acting like this. How did it get so bad between us all??? Jada looks as if she is  contemplating whether to speak or not so I give her a little push.

" Jada, if y'all not apologizing or explaining yourselves!?!? Then Get The Fuck Out! " ... And their was my little push.

Silence falls hard upon the room for a good minute before The Twins start explaining.

( Ziondra's  Pov )

" I was walking into the room after our little convo right, and that's When Jay had confronted me " Jada speaks up with a mild tone.
" I asked Jada where she got it from and if she knew it was even their cause it wasn't like her to have pot brownies " Jay replies and we catch on yo their plan and hear them out instead of analyzing how their saying it.
" I replied saying no cause I wasn't a where that Riya put them in my book bag, along with the jello shots "
" Keep in mind that neither off us knew they were Jello shots "
" I never had alcohol nor has Jay so we only knew they tasted weird but not horrible, obviously we kept eating them so they couldn't have been that bad."
" Jada however didn't know they were pot brownies like I did so I didn't tell her, we just tip toed down stairs to the kitchen cause I wanted to know how she'd react "
" To me they tasted fine and I still had no idea they were pot brownies "
" Thats when I started to eat the brownies thinking maybe I was wrong and they weren't pot brownies "
" Not too long afterwards we both ate about two brownies and felt a difference, all I knew was that I felt chill and loopy "
" I was just chill and not aware of what was actually going on around us "
" That's when I picked up the Jello and started eating that too "
" After eating a couple of those everything changed "
" I was flinging jello shots into Jays mouth with the spoon like a sling shot while Jay caught it and ate em "
" I had way too many Jello shots and the last thing I could remember was Z yelling at us "
" I was eating the ice cream more then the jello shots when y'all came in tho "
" When Z started spraying us with the cold water I was still out of my mind and had no idea what I was saying until earlier today "
" I felt the same as Jay said but I still admit to being in the wrong... I'm sorry Z, I know you and Ke only trying to do whats best for us and I appreciate that even tho I was a jerk last night "
" Yeah, Jada is right and I'm sorry too. I didn't really mean the things I said cause I don't know what I would have done without Jada if they did split us up in foster care, you took us in even tho you didn't have to and I also appreciate that "
" So what do you say Z? Can you forgive us??? "

I look them in their eyes one by one than at Ke and stand up with a straight face before cracking a smile and bringing them in roughly for a hug. " Please don't try anything new if y'all don't know wtf it is first " I protest but hug them happily until the both of them start crying but for what seems to be too different reasons.

" Hey, come on guys don't cry " I try to rub theirs backs and comfort them " What's wrong??? " and they both answer saying to different things all at once, all I could make out of it was Jada said something bout her phone and Ka' Liya and in some kind of trouble while Jay said something bout Dying, suicide and blaming himself.
" Ight both y'all calm down okay! One at a time, here; Jada go to talk to Ke and Jay come here and talk to me " Ke and Jada talk to each other downstairs and I stay in the room with Jay.

" Aight, Jay slow down and tell me what happened okay? " he takes a deep breath before speaking up.
" I wanted to commit suicide earlier today " He cried but I made out what he said crystal clear.
" No, Jay that's not okay! Why would you wanna do that, what happened! " I question worried, that he still feels like doing it.
" I fucked up and their was no going back I'm sorry! " He cried louder confessing to me.
" What are you talking bout Jay cause everything's okay now, Look at me " I pull his face up to look at me from his position siting on the floor in front of me " Look at me Jay, Everything is okay now, you didn't do anything that was unforgettable enough to ever do that to yourself! " I hold him by the shoulders " Your stronger then you think Jay and suicide isn't an option okay! Don't ever think you have to because I promise you, you don't " I reassure him and the tears stop, breathing is back to normal and is finally calm.
" Thanks Z " He sighs.