ċɦaքtɛʀ 21 : Unknown Known

( Riya's Pov )

Everything went as planned, they dropped my "dead body " in an alley way hardly ever used. I hold off a good 15 minutes that I counted off in my head. Than quickly became aware of my surroundings. Looking around their was little to none ppl. However I asked everyone I saw if I  could use their phone to call for help til someone agreed.

I call up Z telling her where the stranger told me I was at, to bring clothes cause I was still exposed and explaining what happened. I spilled it all and it wasn't long before Z pulled up and I hopped in. We began using context clues to find their location but was failing miserably...

( Jada's Pov )

Pain... That's all I feel and can describe is pain.

The masked women was quick to stop playing with Liya which was relief. Until the man who I am forced to refer as to " Daddy " walks in.

" Ready for round two? " he asks excitedly horny.
" Pleaseee Daddy No more! " I beg of him all leftover pride aside.

He comes up closer to my hanging body grabbing me roughly by the face.

" You ignored me, you didn't care about how I felt! So why should I show you any mercy!?! You played with my emotions! I-I I don't like hurting you, but you don't let me love you! I know you love me and I forced the sex because you wanted it but didn't want to admit! I know you wanted it, You love me... Not her " He rants with heartache and as if he was actually questioning himself.
" If you love me you'll let us go " I attempt to reason with him.
" All you think about is you and her! What about me! What about us! " His anger and annoyance strikes fear into everybody like he was going to explode and blow everybody's head off.

... I don't respond, not wanting to say the wrong things.

" I was their for you way before her! It wasn't just Riya's House you stayed at when shit got rough, I was their to help pick up the pieces! Me not her! " He scolds and I pick up on what he is saying as he continues backing away from me towards the light " I deserve your love not her! Your not gay, your confused because you love me! You care about me Not her... You'd miss me if I was gone more than her! You should've choose me Not Her! I Deserve The Title " Bae " NOT HER! " he turns around looking at Liya with an evil eye.
" Please tell Me... its not true... It's not really you and that I'm thinking about the wrong person! " I plead with tears near.
" Why couldn't you see before! We were meant to be! I loved you since the day I met you and yet you didn't show your love back... " he sighs " You fucking rejected me and to cover it up and make yourself look like you didn't love me because of your sexuality, you came out as Gay! And starting fucking around with this bitch! You act like you love her and show her the affection you should be giving me in public all the time! You rubbed this lie in my face for too long! I don't care what I have to do to do this but your not going to keep going with this lie... You love me! Say it's true " He pleads and confesses assuming even bigger lies than the lie he was portraying of me.
" No no no! I trusted you! How could you do this to me if you loved me like you said anyway!?! I don't love you, never have and I was always Gay, but you need help I can't believe what I'm hearing! Tell me your not him, your not the monster in front of me! Pleaseeeeeee No! You can't be him! You can't! " I plead crying for the truth hoping what I thought wasn't true.
" La' Jada stop lying to yourself! And I'm not a monster, it's me your best friend who should've been your boyfriend all along! Look me in the eyes and still say you don't love me now that you see me beyond this mask so I can finally hear the truth " he takes off the mask and reveals himself in the light to me and Liya as we get a glimpse of this bastard too.
" Oh you want the truth or do you want to hear the lie you think is the truth!?! " I question his pitiful plead.
" I want you to finally express your feelings to me and let me hear the truth about us from your own mouth instead of mine! " His eyes grow big at this moment with hope I will say what he believes.
" I love you, as my best friend and that is why you need help because I can't be with you! Your hurting yourself and the people I know you care about! " I try to reason with him once again but this time he explodes and their was no stopping him but him himself.