ċɦaքtɛʀ 9 : HeartBreaking Memories

( Ka' Liya's Pov continued )

Before we knew it Z was waking us up talking bout its the first day of school so we can't be late. It took us a minute before we really started to panic because we had an hour to get out the door. I was supposed to come home last night. So, I know my mom gone be mad but since she goes on her business trip this week I won't have to deal with her til the weekend. Besides my dad don't care if I am home or not, all he worries about is running out of liquor and weed at home. 

I let Jada go back to sleep for another 20 minutes as I got a shower and dressed then woke her up and she sluggishly hopped in the shower. Since she ain't touch her book bag since the day we left school I got our book bags prepared with pencils binders loose leaf paper etc. Same did Jay, leave it to us to do everything last minute. I was just glad Z had gotten school supplies before today when she was coming back from work.

Be time Jada came back down me and Jay were finished packing up our book bags. Jada took the liberty of taking all our phones off charge and giving em to us. We headed into the kitchen where Ke & Z were just about done eating and Jay started. I got some water for the grave placing it on the counter by the back door. Jada caught on too and did her thing while I grabbed a pop tart to split with babe.

Time caught up to us quick but we all made it out the door on time. We got into Z' s car and first stop was at Ke' s job cause it was the closest along the way. After dropping her off Z drops me and Jada off at the school without Jay because they have to visit his parole officer bout the drug test so he'll just come in later.

" Babe you ready? " I ask locking fingers with hers as Riya comes up approaching us.
" Yeah, I think I'm gonna be fine " she says with truth and little worry in her cloudy eyes but they still so damn beautiful like the rest of her.  
" I can't believe all three of us have the same classes all day this year! " Riya says excited but still you could see the guilt hiding deep in her eyes.
" Yeah, that cool tho cause now we can all study together right babe? " 
" Hell yeah, you already know baby " she kisses me and we all head into the building to go to first period.

Surprisingly we haven't seen Quan yet, nor second period or even third but we ran into him for lunch tho and he came in just as late as Jay but I didn't think anything of it.  The rest the day went pretty well and ironically Quan had the same classes as us but since he ain't show up til the end of lunch and start of fourth period we didn't know.

First day of school always chill but we all head over to Riya's house after school. Instead of just Riya and Jada its me and Quan joining too. Now at least its a more of a study group cause two ppl isn't really a group but fuck it, this our senior year we gone make the best of it.

A hard slap across my face interrupts the summary of my day that had me in my thoughts unprepared for La' Jada to hit me like that.

" What the fuck was that for!?! " I snap giving her a mugged look.
" I can't cover this shit up! Look what you did to my neck Babe!?!? " She pointed giving me an embarrassed yet angry look.
" I'm sorry babe " I can't help but smile laughing at her.
" This shit not funny man, stop laughing " she playfully keeps smacking me in the face.
" Okayyy, babe stoppp "  I grab her hands from hitting me but I smack her back real quick.
" Why you gotta smack meee " she whines and I put her in a playful headlock before kissing her then focusing back on Quan & Riya's debate that soon died down and Quan changed the subject hitting a sensitive spot for La' Jada.

" Aight Riya, whatever " He turns his attention over to La' Jada " So how you holding up Jada? " Quan asks with concern.
" I'm aight bro " She lying like a mf.
" I see y'all two still together but Liya, don't it bother you? " He questions real sly like.
" What the fuck you mean bruh!?! " I snap on his ass cause ain't nothing gone break us up tf.
" Chill Liya Damn, calm down " he motions his hands trying be funny.
" Nah nigga, what you talking bout!?!? " I ain't calming down he got me hype now so he better explain himself.
" Oh my god Liya! Wake the fuck up, your girl got Raped and you still with her knowing she probably got fucked better then you ever could do for her! So don't it bother you that you can't touch her no more!?!?! " The more he explained himself the more frustrated I got, cracking my knuckles and balling up my fists.
" Quan do you not see the collar of hickis around my god damn neck obviously we still fucking with each other stupid " Jada sets him straight and I back off from wanting to choke the soul out his body.
" Jada, I don't get it...? How can you do anything sexaul with anyone after what he did to you? I mean shit,don't it ever cross your mind when y'all doing it??? " Quan asks in concern but mostly shock and I jump in before La' Jada could.
" Look that really ain't your businesses man so shut the fuc- " Jada sits up off me cutting me off.
" Of course it does but I gotta move the fuck on and I trust her. Like if I say no, she gone stop immediately so I'm not gone let that nigga ruin my relationship! " I wrap my arms around her waist.
" I know that's right girl " She turns her head to the side so I lean over and kiss her but then she starts to lock lips and we got into it like nobody was around.
" Aight, damn you two come up for air oh my god like fr some of us are still single here " Riya brings us back to reality sulking back against the wall.
" Oh, my bad guys " La' Jada responds smirking and we both started laughing.
" Y'all wanna see what my mama did a couple weeks after our schedule's came in the mail??? " Riya stood up kinda looking like she was gone surprise us with something krazy.
" Oh god, what is it now! " Quan was all too familiar with Riya's krazy surprises.
" Look y'all now how sometimes we been pulling all nighters studying right? " none of us but Jada knew wtf she was talking bout.
" Girl, please I'm the only one who does that with you but continue "  Jada informs her jokingly.
" Fuck it, y'all can just see for damn yourselves " she stepped into the hallway forcing our lazy asses to get the fuck up and follow her.