ċɦaքtɛʀ 18: The Switch up

( Ke's Pov )

We got home pretty late and everybody was tired. Walking into the place like zombies slumped over one another, barely making it to their beds. We all had the same thinking too.

Shower, change, phone, bed

Cause we were all too wiped out. Thanksgiving with my family was lit but we all tired and stuffed. As I head up stairs with Z, I find that it looks like Liya and Jada had the same idea as us. I mean shit we could save a little bit of money on the water bill by taking showers with our lovely soon to be wifey's. Well I don't know bout Jada and Liya being married since they still so young but they good together.

Me and Z hop in the shower together ( the one connected to our room ) while Liya and Jada did too ( the upstairs hallway ) yet Jay just crashed. Fell into bed and didn't get up. Didnt take his shoes off or nothing, he was practically dead asleep soon as his head hit the pillow. I took his shoes off and pulled the cover over top him cause it was cold tonight before returning to Z in the bed.

Tomorrow gone be a long ass day. I got work and babe don't, lucky for her. But then again she gotta deal with the twins and Liya really ain't a problem. If anything she a mediator. Keeping Jada and Jay from going at each others throats. 

Finally I hit the bed and fall asleep curled up and comfortable with babe when I hear a loud thump from the dead silence of night.

" I think somebody dropped the soap " blurted out to Z in a laughing whisper. I laugh with her and we eventually fall asleep dying of laughter not too worried about them considering it didn't sound like nothing more then it was.

Just a few hours later the alarm on my phone goes off but babe sleeping so peacefully on me I don't want to disturb her. Sadly I have to, so I can get this paper. Bills not gone pay themselves. I slide out of bed as gracefully as I can but as soon as I do she is still disturbed. Letting out a faint half asleep groan when I leave the room.

I'll make it up too her tho, and when she wakes up she'll be happy and I'll be coming home to hear her moaning rather then groaning in compliant. I love this women more then anything. Her flaws are flawless to me.

( Ziondra's Pov )

Ke left me note by these soft fluffy pancakes still hot and I already know they gone be good. They always are. She even made the kids some with a note to hopefully make sure they don't eat mine. " They " meaning Jay's hungry pig headed ass. He got no boundaries. Probably the reason why Jada and him are always at each other.

I focus back on reading the note she left for me underneath and to the side my freshly warm stack of pancakes, that I was damn near drooling over.

I wish we could spend every day of every hour of every minute of every second together. I can't wait to come back to my Qing and spend the rest my day with you. I love you babe, you gone stay on my mind all day so be prepared for when I come home and adore the fuck out of you and what we have together.

I almost teared up reading that but mostly ready for tonight to come real quick. I'm gonna show my appreciation in more ways then one too.

( Jada's Pov )

I woke up to see babe in my bed with what looks like dried tears on her cheeks and a gloomy face in her sleep. I pull her body closer to mine from behind and she turns over. Grabbing my like a teddy bear and pulling me on top her all snuggled up.

I touch her by one of her bandages and she flinches, pulling away. I reach back out towards her but she curls up into a ball trying keep me from it. I don't know why she acting like this.