ċɦaքtɛʀ 4: Revealing Truth

( Jay's Pov Continued )

This was it the moment we have been waiting for but also hoping its not as serious as were already thinking the worst...

***********************************

" Jada said the part she didn't tell me was that at Riya's house they were watching a movie and Riya left the back door unlocked. Which accidently allowed someone to come in, unfortunately somebody did come in. She said they didn't know who it was but they hid. Jada hid in the closet and Riya hid under her bed. Jada left her phone downstairs in her book bag but Riya had her phone on charge, also downstairs. They heard more then one person, and they were looking for Riya's older brother. They walked in Riya's room opened the closet and dragged Jada out asking her where Riya or her older brother was and she said she didn't know not wanting to snitch on Riya. "

Ka' Liya looks up at the ceiling trying to fight the tears that still ran down her face anyway but continued on.

" They were wearing all black and covering their face, all she could see was their eyes and body structure which was all different. The guy questioning her was tall and thin like but very much fit too. However the guys who dragged her out of the closet and were still behind her. They were bulky like and shorter then the guy that was in front of her talking... So they held her down on the floor as the tall guy asked her one more time where they were. She didn't tell them and he beat her up as the guys held her down an- and afterwards the dude had said

"I spared your face because its so beautiful but if you don't tell me what I wanna hear I'm gonna have to take something from you that you can't ever get back "

He had gotten on top of her and waited until she told them she didn't know again... That's when he started kissing on her neck and touching on her body, undressing her... She looked away to see Riya under the bed and Riya came out in hopes of saving her but one of the guys grabbed her and as the tall one said

" You think now you can save your little friend! Huh? Well you should have came out a little faster because now I need to do this to show y'all who not to mess with and you can watch because this is your fault, remember that. " 

H-h he... Um... H-he... Raped her... "

She let that sink in and still cant believe those words came out her mouth it pained her to say but it had to be said.

" Left her their and walked away like it was nothing but Riya ran down stairs to grab her phone and call the police but one of the buff dudes warned her if they called the cops they was gone come back and take turns beating her up til she was dead... "

***********************************

When Ka' Liya finished I was in tears.  Me and Trej were told to leave the room, so that they could see what bruises they left on her body.  I was angry and ready to get revenge. It was just the fact that we couldn't find them off of her memory.

( La' Jadas Pov )

I was being shook awake by Z but wanting to hold on to Ka' Liya and stay asleep away from the reality of dealing with what happened. " Stop shaking me " I groan out half asleep.
" I need to make sure your physically okay, now get up...please? " I don't budge not ready to deal with all of this, Ka' Liya however had no patience left to deal with me being stubborn. She pulled me off her, got out of the bed than pulled me up to my feet. Holding me up not letting me slip onto the floor to go to sleep.