ċɦaքtɛʀ 7: Welcome Home???

( Ke 's Pov )

At the door step I here shouting and I swing open the door to see the tension between La' Jada and Ziondra. Thinking to myself...

Damn I left them arguing and came back with them arguing wtf. More importantly who the fuck is this nigga siting up in my house I ain't never seen him before.

" Who tf is you!?! " I waste no time, dropping my bag on the floor slamming the door but La' jada and babe pay no attention to me. Too busy arguing but this dumbass nigga gets up in my face like he the shit.
" Who the Fuck are you lil butch!?! " Jay comes running up to me before I really bust a cap in this fools ass.
" Y'all need to chill damn, Ke this our brother Trej relax... and Trej how you gone disrespect her like when you know damn well you would never say that shit to Ziondra, La' Jada or Ka' Liya! "
" Ight man, I ain't know... Damn " I guess that was his way of making his sorry as apology.
" You might not have known who she was but you knew damn well not to say that shit especially here man, get your shit together cause this not the brother I know "
" Alright! Damn I get it Jay shut up already " I pull Jay over to the side out this nigga face.
" Jay we cool, okay man but good lookin out lil nigga " I ruffed up his hair and walk past Trej to snap a pic of La' Jada and Ziondra fighting just like I did when I left.

As i flip back through all the photos I took on my camera I hide the one I took of them before I left and damn they almost identical, unbelievable...

La' Jada walks away and Ziondra chases after her up the stairs and then I hear a vase break and we all run upstairs after em. I pull Ziondra off La' Jada and this tall girl pulls La' Jada away. Z drops the letters on the floor as I struggle to drag her into the bedroom to not hurt La' Jada she was more upset then anything because when I turn her around to face me everything changed completely. 

( La' Jada's Pov )

I dive into the floor just as Z and Ke go into their room, grabbing the letters and siting back up about to open the letter from my mother when Ka' Liya grabs me by the arm dragging me into the bedroom with Trej and Jay following behind us. We are all sitting down, kinda like a circle on the floor as I hold the letters in my hand.

" Why you so mad off these!?! Like really Jada? " Trej seems calm but frustrated and I don't respond I just look down at these letters I'm holding in my hands.
" Give Trej the one from dad and me the one from mom cause you now damn well you don't wanna hear what she has to say " Jay pleads like I'm gonna do something stupid to them an ruin the letters but I need to know what she has to say.
" Fine here Trej... " I pass him the one from dad "... But I wanna know if she changed in jail and maybe just maybe she gone apologize to me and this how she gone do it " I explain my reasoning hoping Jay would understand.
" Alright Lil sis but if you don't like what she has to say don't ruin it cause I still wanna see it okay? " Jay damn near pouts with an annoyed sigh.
" Alright, on the count of three we both open them " I announce nervously.
" Ight " Trej agrees.
" 1... 2... "
" 3! " Jay finishes as we both open the envelopes and I'm nervous but Trej started reading his out loud and I didn't read the letter from mom cause I wanted to hear what Trej was saying...

" Dear beloved kids,

I wish I would have done better with Y'all and I am sorry I can't be their right now for you guys. Especially since everything that has happened in the past, I just wanna see my children rise above and do something better then me in this world...

To Trej, man if you reading this I hope that means you finally got your life together but I need you to be the man of the family and watch out for Z and the twins okay? None of that gambling and dealing bullshit cause if you end up in here with me I'm gonna bust a cap in your ass, so make me proud son. I need you to step it up and I don't wanna have to find out my son has been arrested or dead from gang violence or drugs. Find your way out that shit and don't ever look back. You gotta think about how much you gone hurt your family if you leave these streets in a body bag. You can still turn your life around, its never too late. I don't care what nobody else says, so go out and get your life together.