ċɦaքtɛʀ 8: Broken Pieces & Lust Revealed

( Ka' Liya's Pov )

Yesterday was hard on Jada but I stood by her side through it and tried to make her feel better 24/7. I hated seeing her like this but I know she gone eventually bounce back.  Today is my last day staying overnight with Jada. My parents want me to come back home once school starts but I can still come over here to be there for Jada after school so that's good.

After Jada watered the grave she tends to sit their for a while but today I decided to join her. I sat down beside her as she immediately held my hand and rested her head upon my shoulder. I didn't hesitate to lock my long fingers with her.

" You ever think what it would have been like if the baby actually made it? "
" Yeah, I feel like we might be young but we still could've been some bomb ass parents " Jada cracks a smile that warms my heart.
" I think so too. " She plainly agrees as we look down at the special tombstone we got that sit right above the still fresh patch of dirt, covering the seeds and corpse of our unborn child.
" We gone get through this though and this tree gone live just as long of a life as Peyton ' Carter could've " I reassure her.
" It will babe cause I'm gonna protect this tree at all costs " Jada replies with a straight and serious face.
" So will I, you never gone be alone in this " I reassure her hoping to block out any loneliness she thought was gonna happen.

We sat their for a little while still grieving before heading back inside.

( Ke's Pov )

" Babe?! Look... come here and see this, I'm in the twins room " I hear Z calling me and I force myself out the bed.
" What's going on Baby? " curiosity gets the best of me but so does my hormones as I came up from behind her grabbing her waist and kissing her breast before gazing out the window with her.
" We left this out but just before you got back Jada had a miscarriage and they buried the unborn baby with some seeds from a tree hoping it will grow and live a long life like they child didn't get the chance too " I stay their for a moment now just hugging Z in my arms tight speechless.

I ran out the room grabbing my camera and moved the blinds out the way quickly capturing this moment with a great idea in my head. I figured that I could take a photo of the trees growth along with Ka' Liya & La' Jada's grieving process caring for this tree like they would have their unborn child. So later on in life they can look back on this an see how far they came once I put all the photos together I will name this project whatever they was gonna name him or her.

" Did they have a name for the baby? " I try to boldly ask not giving anything away just yet cause she not good with keeping secrets nor surprises.
" Yeah its Peyton ' Carter , why? " She gets suspicious.
" No reason, just curious " I try so hard to contain my smirk.
" Mhmm, well then why you took that photo of them out their like that??? " She questions me catching on to me already.
" Cause it was a moment worth capturing don't you think? " I spit out real slick like.
" I know your up to something but that's okay, I really just want you to myself right now " She bites her lip looking back at me.
" Mhmm, I bet you do huh?" I give her a seductive smirk and she knows I'm down for round two cause God I missed her so bad.

( Jay's Pov )

I slept in as one if the last days of summer but woke up to Ke & Z getting all fucking lovey dovey in my damn room.

" Get a fucking Room Damn Ke! Ughh and Z Come On! You my sister, I don't wanna hear all that ughh " I flip out siting up in bed only to lay back down shoving a pillow over my head as they walk out retreating to they room to finish what I interrupted, obviously they was laughing at me but shit I ain't trying hear all that.