ċɦaքtɛʀ 20 : A Love Til the End

Riya in the media 😏

......................................................................

( Ziondra's Pov )

" Babe! Come here, Trej is back " Ke shouts from downstairs so I stop organizing shit in deep thought to join them.
" Hey, wassup bro and who is this? " didn't expect to see a new face at all.
" Z this is Janae and Ke you already have met her I believe " Ke gives off a fake smile not exactly happy to see her.
" Janae? That's a pretty name " I don't know what else to say I still don't know who she is to him.
" Awe, thank you and what does Z stand for? " she shyly speaks up and I ain't telling her my real name I don't know this bitch like that.
" Janae is my girl and has been for a while, she the reason I got my shit together " He says stupid excited holding her hand like their bout to say their engaged next.
" Wow, so you obviously got special powers if you got him to do all that "
I sarcastically spit out.
" Hahaha very funny Z can't you just be happy for me! " He snaps back at me.
" Hey chill the fuck out, I am happy for you, now how long y'all been together? " I set him straight trying not to lose my temper.
" A while now but were taking it slow " Janae happliy replies.
" Better not be hoeing round on my brother though, talking bout taking it slow bitch how slow!?! Cause you not gone play my brother no matter how stupid he is to not notice. " I inform this girl already not liking her.
" Where the twins at? They better now since y'all ain't wanna let me try to help last time I was here " Trej changes the subject.
" Thats because you came with her when it was a sensitive moment, its not like they was gone trust her then cause they was not in a good place but they fine now " Ke protests annoyed.
" Then where they at? I wanted everybody to meet her today " Trej almost pouts like a three year old.
" Jay is staying after school with a tutor so he can hopefully graduate this year while Jada & Ka' Liya's inseparable asses at Riya's studying with Quan like normal they will be back soon " I inform him as Janae is all up in her phone not paying a damn bit of attention to the conversation.
" So Janae, what's your Profession? " Ke asks trying be polite.
" Oh, Sorry my lil brother was texting me but I own my own nail salon " She shows off her nails that look damn near perfect.
" Wow, you must be very busy I know how hard it is to run your own business, our momma did it until she hit bankruptcy and had a heart attack from all the stress " I mention just to see what kinda person she is.
" Oh my God, I'm sorry for your loss was this recent? " This girl nosey but considerate so I guess she ain't all that bad.
" It was a few years back but thanks " Silence fell hard until the door swung open and it was Jay.
" Hey Z I need your help with this English assignment " Ignores the guest but I am happy to hear he is caring about his grades for once.
" Hold up, why your tutor ain't help you? " I can't help but wonder.
" Her water broke so she kinda busy right now " he says trying not to laugh but we all start bust out laughing which lightened up the mood.
" Okay, Okay I'll help you out just come on let's go " I walk upstairs into his room following behind him when he changed the subject completely...

( Jada's POV )

~ After that car accident none of us could remember anything, everyone forgot about what Janae did and that we even met her so everything repeated itself a little bit... ~

Meanwhile...

( Ziondra's Pov Re-continued )

" Z sit down I got something important to say and you know I don't like to snitch but this is krazy " He informs me locking the door and now having my full attention.
" What? is it about Ka' Liya and Jada? " I ask questionably.
" Yes but I think I know why they been acting so weird " Now he really has my attention.
" What's going on Jay? " I want him to cut to the chase already.
" I overheard Jada getting another phone call, it was an unknown caller so I didn't know who it was but they did because Jada cried herself to sleep that night which was a week ago, then a couple days later I walked in on Jada having another conversation with the same unknown caller- " I stop him confused already.
" How you know it was the same unknown caller each time? " I ask confused.
" She calls him " Daddy "  that's why and she keeps trying to bargain with him not to hurt her " Again " so now I'm thinking its the same man who raped her but when I confronted her about it she panicked and broke down and Ka' Liya wouldn't tell me anything either, Z what if it is him! " I can't believe what I just heard and for the sake of Jada I hope its not true.
" I will talk to them okay but your sure of what you heard? " I try to stay calm.
" Yes, and what if Jada confronts him? What if he comes after her again? What if he gets to her and this time she won't be able to come back?!? " He starts worrying almost to a panic attack.
" Jay calm down, I'm going to pick them up now okay chill you wanna come with me? " I give him the choice.
" Yeah, yeah of course I wanna protect my lil sister and Ka' Liya too she family, I couldn't image her getting hurt too " he stands up ready to go in a hurry.
" Ight lets go " I kindly ask Trej and his girl to leave as Ke comes with us and we speed over to Riya' s house.