ċɦaքtɛʀ 17 : Family is Unforgettable

( Jays Pov )

On the car ride back home I put my headphones in blasting trap music out my ears. Then zoning out to some deep as shit.

I can't believe I was going to kill myself??? And Jada of all people talked me out of it, stopping me. When she the one who was attempting to kill herself for what seemed like every friday just exaggerated. All her attempts at least had valid reasons behind them. I still can't believe how many their were tho...

* A Lil' thotie with a big booty walking down the street grabs my attention pulling me out my thoughts *

I roll down my window and holler at her real quick but Z pulls up the window on me before she could even talk back.

" Jay wtf is you doing! " Z jokingly protests.
" What it look like I'm doing Z? Obviously I'm trying get her number so I can smash tf! " I explain agitatedly.
" You a minor nigga, and keep fucking round like that and you gone get something you regret dummy " Ke spews out not approving of my sexaul partners considering most of them I'm just smashing to pass the time.
" What you expect Ke!?! I'm just a young nigga out here trying live a lil bit before you get shot on the block " I snap at Ke.
" Jay shut yo ass up you aint hard just hardheaded and foolish " she attempts to correct me.
" Why? Cause I hit on girls I like or sum thin??? " I asked trying to find the problem with what I do.
" Nah, man it's cause you fucking around trying get people numbers without even knowing anything bout them but they looks " Ke blabbers on and on bout some bullshit.
" And the problem is!?! I still don't see the problem.
" What if you get one these little hoes pregnant and you don't even know them Jay! " She scolds.
" That's what condoms for but y'all lesbian asses don't gotta worry bout that so why talking bout condoms for!?! Do you even know what I condom looks like Ke!?!? " I kick her off her pedestal but now I got four annoyed females in the car with me and no back up or protection " Hey, man come on y'all know I'm just playing! We all know bout condoms so you can't get pregnant or diseases man, chill out y'all "  I explain trying to ease up the tension.
" That last part was a joke right??? " Z questions in disbelief.
" What part you talking bout exactly? " I respond to Z who is the only one not starring at me with annoyance but only cause she driving probably.
" The part where you can't get diseases or a Bitch Pregnant with Condoms Jay! " she raises her voice leaving me confused.
" Why would I be joking Z, you can't cause that's what the condoms are made for tf! " I yell back at her like she stupid.
" You fucking idoit! Condoms don't have a 100% guarantee for anything! " she lying, obviously has to be fucking with me or something.
" Z quit lying cause you wrong " I protest in disbelief.
" Bitchs can poke holes in them motherfuckers or the condom could break, that's why you only fuck with somebody your willing to have in your life in case that shit does happen stupid "  She explains dumbfounded.
"Oh shit fr!?! " I felt so stupid.
" Yes dummy omg just don't say no more the rest of the ride, I can't deal with all that stupid shit while I'm driving " she scolds and I give up, man I hate being stupid.

* With that last comment I decide to shut up and go back to my inner thoughts *

Honestly she tougher than me cause I was just being a coward and Lil bitch to try to go out like that. What the fuck came over me man! I never thought that I would ever come to that reasoning like Jada???