Chapter 3: Back Again

The world is spinning. Like a hand on a clock. But why a clock? The creature that is flying right in my direction, suddenly drops to the ground slowly at my feet. I blink fiercely to fix my vision before i look down. Right at the tip of my toes, is a small creature. Glowing wings with the look of a pendulum. Shiny blue/green eyes and the look of immortality. What is it? I kneel down in front of the beautiful creature to get a better look at it. My vision is still correcting itself, but in front of me i can tell the creature is pure evil.

The glare in its eyes, the wicked misshaped hair and the pale white glow of it's skin. "I've seen them before." I think. They look somewhat like a mix of my grandma and a butterfly with hands. Good, bad, innocent, guilty, everything everyone is or was or will be.

When i was 8, I had a nightmare about these creatures. I was running happily through the woods with a pink bow in my hair holding my long bangs back. I was on my way home from my aunt's house, when they came out of my favorite willow tree. I ran until i came across the wall of big maple trees. I tried running in the other direction but i was too late.They had me cornered. Then i woke up. 

I never thought I'd see another fairy again in my life.