Chapter 20: Pint Sized

My vision starts going all weird and the trees around me are growing and growing. But, they aren't at the same time. The world around me stops enlarging and I'm eye to eye with the Queen.

"Uh...." Escapes my mouth.

"You wanted to help us, but you couldn't go underground. Now you can." The queen tells me with joy in her voice.

All of the rooms we set up look gorgeous and a little odd at the same time. The walls are made of "large" pieces of wood and maple syrup for a kind of glue. Oak tree leaves are used as a natural looking wallpaper (probably because the walls are very ugly) and furniture made of small twigs and more leaves.

The Queen and King are supposed to have a very large house, so we take the two bottom floors and make a new kingdom since their's got blown up to nothing. Talented little fairies draw intricate designs on the smooth rock walls (we used rocks instead of wood for the walls in the kingdom) and carves textured pieces of art into the softer spots of the rock. The floor is made of sea glass with a kind of wax over it to made the floor flat and the furniture shows that they are very wealthy and that they have people that will spend hours making a bed frame.

It's very interesting being only 6 inches tall and there's a lot more i can do. Small spaces are possible to go through and i can see things that are pint sized a million times better.

I could get used to this.