Chapter 17: Overload

Arianibell starts shaking, and not in a normal way. She holds her head with agony and falls to the ground in pain. "I'm.....I'm.........what's happening to me?!" She asks.

"I saved your life. You were so injured and i used an unimaginable amount of power. You are overloaded on my energy." Anastasia explains.

"What's going to happen to me?" Arianibell asks Anastasia.

"If you don't release the power, you will detonate like a bomb. The only way to release the power is to place it in the body of the deceased." Anastasia replies.

"My father. He's dead. We still have his body. I could bring my father back to life." Arianibell says trying to ignore the pain. She tries to get up, but falls to her knees. The Queen and Anastasia help her get up and carry her to an odd spot underneath the where the willow that i never noticed before. It's a dark brown spot of grass that i never caught my attention. I'm guessing that it's where the King was buried. So, the Queen closes her eyes and focuses her energy on the odd spot of grass. The area starts opening like a trap door in the floor and below it is a small staircase that looks like it leads nowhere. On the sides are tiny torches (fairy sized) that light the way down.

The Queen and Anastasia carry Arianibell down the staircase. I can't see them go down but i can hear them talking. After about a minute, Anastasia and the Queen return and simultaneously say, "It's up to Arianibell now" with a seriousness in their voice.

That's when i hear the scream.