Chapter 14: The Past

I sit up. The whole world is clear, which is weird. Arianibell is next to the trunk of the willow, spinning and spinning without stopping. "She's dead!" I thought. I'm crying. No, those aren't tears. That's blood. My vision in my right eye goes wonky because of the blood dripping out of the gash on my forehead is heading into my vision. I rub my eye and the blood fades away with a burning sensation. My legs take control suddenly and i stand up. Sonething's not right. Everyone is happy. There are Proximity Fairies flying through the air happily and the sky's blue with mystical birds zig-zagging through the clouds. The trees are all alive with squirrel's and chipmunks running through the maze of greenery. "What happened?"  I ask myself with confusion and enthusiasm.

I run over to a nearby Oak tree and sit down at its roots without thinking about my allergies. But it's almost like i don't have any. All of a sudden, a huge of lightning strikes an evergreen tree and the ashy remains fall at my feet.

The Queen flies by me with anger in her eyes. Vic comes buzzing in from the other direction with the King by her side. Out of a familiar willow, the Proximity Fairy King dashes out from the top and right up to the Clockwork Fairy King. The two kings mumbling some interrogating words to each other than the two Queens back away to nearby trees.

A battle begins and they start shooting their magic at each other. The Proximity King looks like he's winning. Then, I blink and the King of the Proximity Fairies is on the ground dead. The Clockwork Fairy King is in the air surrounded by his kind who are cheering for the victory.

That's when i woke up.