Author's Note

• Dedicated to All the readers of my story!!!

Hi!

So, I have finished up Clockwork Fairies (Just in case you didn't know what an Epilogue was :P) and lately, I've been thinking about self-publishing it! I know, CRAZY. But, for the past few days I've been editing Clockwork Fairies in MS and it's really short. And don't get me started on how many grammar and spelling mistakes I had. Ugh..just gives me a headache thinking about it..

Anyway! I will be editing the story so that the chapters are longer and well, better! I MAY put the better versions of the chapters up, but after I'm done with the whole editing thing, I will probably be self-publishing on Smashwords or some other website. :) The story is probably going to be a Children's Book because it's about fairies and is sooooo short.

The newer version (if I post it) may have more chapters and they will be a lot better. I used to write 300 word chapter and NOW I WRITE 3,000 WORD CHAPTERS!! Not much of a difference, right?? :P

So, since I am fixing up my story, I'd be happy for any fans of the story to contact me with ways to make the story better. I'll take ideas for events and other stuff and make sure to give you credit here on this amazing website. :) Wattpad has done so much for me since October (22nd to be exact :D) and I've grown so much as a writer and a person. THERE WERE SO MANY THINGS I DID WRONG WHEN WRITING THIS STORY. So many mistakes....ow, my head. :P But, THANK YOU WATTPAD!! You're probably not reading this, but I can say what I want.

Clara_Oswald08 {>o<}

Thank you so much fellow Wattpaders for reading this story even though it was a very novice story. :P But without you guys, I would still be waiting for reads on The Extraordinary Bowtie. :)