Chapter 22: Evil Within

The eyes are like evil. Staring into your soul waiting for the right second to rip the life out of you in one fell swoop. I don't know why but i can't take my eyes of the picture, It's entrancing. The evilness is creeping through my bones and sending shock waves of chills all through my body. Why can't i take my eyes off the picture?

The Queen becomes alerted and jumps in front of my view and my mind drops whatever it just saw. My head hurts with an odd pain shooting through my temples and jabbing the sides of my brain. The world is blurry and spinning like a loop-de-loop on a roller coaster. my legs give out and i collapse onto the floor.

I don't know if I'm awake or not. The world is hazy, like before, but it's still. The picture on the wall is no longer there and in front of where it once was is a lady. She's extremely tall, much taller than a normal fairy and auburn hair flows down to her waist in tight curls. She's smiling, in an odd way, like she just committed a crime and got away, and evil is in her eyes. They're normal  but there's an odd thing about the middle. Darkness. The darkest of darkness. Pink cheeks, rosy cheeks, and dimples that make it seem that, she can't be evil. She's good.

The world starts to clear like a fogged up window and the evil in the women starts showing through. A glare in her eyes that is ever so noticeable, the misshaped eyebrows forming her emotions and the smirk spreading across her face.