Chapter 16: Fix

All the color drains out of Anastasia's face and the crushed body of Arianibell that was almost completely healed, reversed. Anastasia stops transferring her powers and collapses into the ground with a face the color of white marshmallows. She warned us that she only had so much power.

Anastasia lifts her head up slightly and weakly mumbles. "I'm so sorry." Then her head falls back to the ground and she becomes unconscious. She looks so peaceful in her sleep, and so we take her over to the mouse hole where she was hiding, place her in the hole, and cover her with a large leaf blanket. She sits in the dark brown dirt with color coming back into her face very little at a time.

After a couple of hours, Anastasia wakes up and looks as healthy as can be. Her wings sparkle like the night sky and she looks stronger than ever. "I'm able to heal Arianibell now. My power is full now and stronger, so I can fully heal her now. Let's get started." She says.

We go back over to the spot where the deceased Arianibell lays. Anastasia walks right over to the spot where she collapsed, takes a big breath in and starts the healing process again. Her hair is a deeper gold color this time and her hands are filling up with an unimaginable amount of power. Arianibell starts sparkling yellow and all of her damaged areas start fixing and looking normal again. Arianibell's eyes start to flutter open to see that she looks younger. Her eyes look like ones on a 3 year old and her facial structure is a little different too. Her cheekbones are a little higher and before she had small crows feet, so those are now gone, along with other blemishes she may have had on her glowing skin.

Arianibell sits up slowly like a robot and turns her head to face Anastasia. "Thank you so much!" She says happily to Anastasia. Arianibell stands up slowly to make sure she won't fall over than hugs Anastasia tighter than a drum is wound up. 

Everyone is happy, but something is not right.