Chapter 7: Overthrow

"Overthrow the Clockwork Fairies?" I ask with a little bit of excitement.

"Yes. Their kind of fairies started a war with our kind. A battle went down between our king and their king. Because of that, we lost our king and the Clockwork Fairies took over the land. Evil isn't supposed to rule, so the future froze and will stay that way until good can reign again." Explains the Queen.

"Since the future is frozen, nothing ages. I'm 406 years old. Fairies can only live for 102 years, so if time comes back, I'll die, unless i become Queen, but if it means my kind rules again, I'll accept it." Stresses Arianibell.

"So how are we going to take over? They out number us. How many fairies are on our side?" I question the Queen.

"About 600. But that won't be enough because the Clockwork Fairies have a few thousand to go to battle with and many more resources and weapons. They train vigorously in case of attack, so if we do overthrow their kingdom, we need to do a lot of training and planning." Says the Queen.

"Well, since we have three humans, we have a bit of an advantage because of their size and power. That will help quite a bit." Arianibell points out.

"Let's get started then."