Chapter 21: The God

Being only 1/2 a foot tall, is very interesting. Needles are swords, string spools are chairs, and so many more things. 

While walking through the decorative rooms, i noticed that they all have have a picture of a women a wall. Long auburn hair that flows down to her waist, brown/green eyes that sparkle like the midnight shy and perky lips. Her leaf green dress is longer in the back than it is in the front and has very thin straps holding it up. Loosely placed on her feet are green slippers that cover the ankles and are tied up in the front with very thin sting keeping them held together.

The Queen quietly hovers into the room with a magical look on her face. Her long flowing dress seems like it's anti-gravity and full of secrets. 

"Who is this woman i see in all of the rooms?" I question the Queen.

"Thats Mercedes. She was the first Queen of the Proximity Fairies and defeater of the Clockwork Fairies. She died many years ago, but there is a myth that her soul still lives somewhere in this land at the spot where she passed. But, we don't know where that spot is. People are still looking for it, but we do know that....it;s....underground!!" The Queen figures something out.

The answer crossed my mind. 

Right at the second after the Queen made a discovery, the eyes on the picture hanging on the wall start glowing bright red.