Chapter 6: Arianibell

It's a fairy. Blonde, thin, small, and delicate. She's wearing a short loose bubblegum pink dress with developing flowers at the bottom. Her hair, by the way it looks, is long and tied up in a ponytail with a blade of grass. A very small, but noticeable design on the left side side of her head from the temple to the middle of her cheekmakes it look that she's very young.

"A human! I've never seen a human before!! I thought they were myths!!!" Excitedly squeaks the fairy. By the sound of her, she's probably not that old. She bounces from branch to branch with the word "human" escaping her lips about 1,000 times. After that, she flies back over to me and says "Hi," very awkwardly.

"Hi." I reply back. "We need help. The clockwork fairies are looking for us and we need to hide or find a way out of here. Could you help us?" I ask.

"Of course we can. That's our duty. Let me just go get the Queen. She'll be very excited to see a human after everything that has happened here." Proudly says the fairy. "Oh! And I'm Arianibell!" 

Arianibell flutters up to the top of the willow, mumbles something to the Queen, then flies down with her ruler getting protected by some guard fairies.

The Queen fixes her dress then proudly says:

"We shall help you overthrow the kingdom of Clockwork fairies."