Chapter 31: Back to Normal

The Queen and i finally make it back to where we first started. The land full of willows.

I stumble up the stairs out of the tomb then once i'm at the top of the stairs, i drop onto my knees to catch my breath. "Why are there so many stairs??" i ask myself under my breath.

The Queen comes back onto land shortly after i do, then she flicks a little ball of magic at me, and my height and size go back to normal. After being that size for an unimaginable amount of time, everyone and everything around is completely distorted. My friends are about the same size of me, yet they look like giants and my fairy friends look half the size of ants.

"Yeesh." I say then stumble back onto my feet unsteadily. "This is something that i'm gonna have to get used to."

Arianibell flutters over to me, lands on my shoulder and takes a seat on my dirty old shirt. "You don't look very good." She says then chuckles.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically then walk over to a large tree and plop myself down at the base and let out a big exhale to calm my shaken nerves. I still don't understand why i was here when the Proximity Fairies won the war against the Clockwork Fairies. I feel like i don't even know who i am. A tear forms and starts to drip down my rose pink cheeks when my hand shoots up and wipes it away before anyone sees it.

"Are you okay?" Rose asks then walks up to me and sits down next to me. "You look shaken."

"I guess I'm fine." I say obviously lying. "I just wish you guys were with me and the Queen. Then i wouldn't be a wreck now."

"Cora and i would've gone, but the Queen said that we couldn't be shrunken down to fairy size." Rose says when Cora comes over and sits on the other side of me.

"She said that you are the only one that could go down in the tomb." Cora says.

"But why?" I ask and look up at the Queen standing before my feet. "Is there something that you'd like to tell me?"