Chapter 12: Saved

"She's dead? She can't be. She looks like she's breathing. She's an immortality fairy. She can't die. Or can she?" I think.

"Shh.....they think I'm dead. Don't think. Don't say a word." Anastasia says like she's sleep talking.

She opens her right eye very little and i gesture for her to hop in my shirt pocket. "She's tied up. Untie her." The genius part of my brain points out. I carefully unravel the intricate knots in the string binding Anastasia's arms and legs together. She stands up, stretches, flails around a little, then hops into my shirt pocket. Crawling away from the oak tree. i make sure that i'm not seen by the fairies in the tree. I'm almost out from under the tree, when my allergies get to me.

"ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I sneeze louder than I've ever sneezed before.

Suddenly becoming aware of my actions, i stand up and run to the willow tree with Anastasia bouncing around in my shirt pocket and holding on for dear life. In the few meters that i ran, about 30 sneezes were held in. I get under the willow and release so many sneezes that i lost count after 30. All eyes focus on me and stare in confusion because of my sneezing issue. I explain it all and my friends wipe their faces clean from expressions. Anastasia pops out of my pocket like a poptart in a toaster. She actually looks nothing like Vic. Her hair is a light brown, her eyes are a brown with a little hint of green and she's tall and thin. Her long hair bounces with a kind of magic and her eyes sparkle like glitter.

"Thank you for rescuing me!" Anastasia says with happiness.She flies jaggedly up to a small branch and hangs off of it like she's holding onto monkey bars.

                                                   BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!