Chapter Four : Betrayal

~Chapter Four : Betrayal~
~Start~

**********

~Tsukino Natsuki~

"Everyone~! I bought the things we left~!" I said, happily as I ran towards the group of friends under the shade of a giant tree. Me, and my friends have decided to go on a picnic today on top of a hill, or more like, I forced them to go on a picnic with me. The view is amazing on the top of this hill and the weather is sunny and refreshing, so why not go on a picnic at a fine weather like this?

One of my friend, Kibe Tokaji. "Geez...Natsuki, you're so energetic at a weather like this...Do you even get tired or atleast, feel hot?" He sighed as he leaned his back over the giant tree, lazily. "I feel like I'm going to die in this heat..."

"H-Hang in there, Tokaji-kun!" A shy voice coming from Yamazaki Sachi exclaimed. She blushed as she tried her best to wave the fan up and down at him. "T-This is Natsuki-kun's idea, after all! Once you get used it, you'll end up liking it! Just like the other plans Natsuki-kun made!"

I giggled at her, she has a crush on Tokaji for awhile now and it's pretty obvious. However, that Tokaji is far too oblivious to even understand her feelings. But then again, we are still young after all, I mean, we're already ten years old so... "Are you sure about that, Sachi?" Murayama Masami said. "Natsuki's ideas always ends up getting us all in trouble and always getting scolded by the adults. I kinda don't trust his plans anymore..."

"Ehehehe..." I nervously laughed as i scratched the back of my neck. As expected of Masami, he doesn't like getting involve in any trouble."Sorry about that..."

Suddenly, someone placed their hand on Masami and my head quite roughly. "Now, now, don't be a killjoy, Masami!" An energetic voice said from behind us, we looked and saw the last member of our little group of friends, Hyuuga Yui. You could say, she's the leader of our group. "Admit that Natsuki's ideas are actually fun~! Come on, don't be a tsundere~"

Masami blushed and slightly pushed Yui away from him. "Stop that!" He yelled. "What is a "Tsundere" anyway!?"

"Eeh? Don't you watch anime?" Yui pouted. "Basically, Tsunderes are those kind of people that is harsh on the outside but actually is very nice on the inside!"

"That sounds like a troublesome kind of person and it doesn't make sense on why they want to hide their true emotions like that." Masami said.

"Because Tsunderes have a strong pride! Strong Pride!" Yui yelled.

Suddenly, Tokaji covered his mouth as he tried to stop a laugh. "Kinda like Masami..." He muttered, but still loud enough to reach Masami's ears.

As Masami turned to glare at Tokaji, Yui placed her hand on his shoulder roughly. "Well, enough bickering everyone, we didn't came here to argue now, right?" She said. "We came here to have fun and have a nice picnic! Just like what Natsuki said!"

Yui smiled at me and the others look like as if they all agree. I smiled back at them and continue to fix the stuff for this fun picnic we want it to be.

I'm Tsukino Natsuki and I'm a cat boy, ten years old. I don't have an owner but I decided that I don't need it. As long as I have my friends I don't need an owner.

They provide me my shelter and food, their parents are nice too. They found me when I was an abandoned kitten about 5 months ago, ever since then, the four of us have been together, having fun and having each other's always.

That's right. This is where I belong. I don't need a master. I have friends with me.

**********