Chapter Twenty Three : A Fun Day

~Chapter Twenty Three : A Fun Day~
~Start~

**********

(Y/N) and the others looked around the whole entrance to the beach in order to find their blonde cat boy friend. Because the entrance was practically like climbing a mountain and the sun attacking everyone with its radiance, everyone was panting in exhaustion. "Where did that guy gone to now?" Akito said, as they walked in groups and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Damn...I can't believe the heat is affecting our senses..."

"Let's just keep looking, Natsuki couldn't possibly gone that far." (Y/N) optimistically cheered the group. Then, suddenly weight was dropped on her shoulders, causing her to look back to see a flock of fluffy white hair. "Fuyuko? What's wrong?"

"It's too hot..." Fuyuko said, panting slightly. (Y/N) sweatdropped as he showed her a popscicle stick. "Already finished the popscicle...Can we have more?"

(Y/N) pat his head and smiled apologetically. "Maybe later? After we find Natsuki..." She said as they all kept on walking. Fuyuko nodded and obidiently followed her lead.

"Oh? Isn't that him over there?" Chikage squinted his eyes to have a better look. He then sweatdropped. "Well, he's the only blonde cat boy in there so..."

"Ah, you're right...Let's go!" (Y/N) called and ran towards the cat boy whose back was facing them. "Natsuki! We finally...Found you...?"

(Y/N) trailed off as she and everyone slowly stopped running. They realised that Natsuki was not alone and was talking to a group of teens. "Natsuki...?" (Y/N) slowly called.

Natsuki flinched and turned around to face them with a suprised look on his face. "Mas...ter..." He said. However, before anyone could say anything, one of the girl in the group began talking.

"Master? Natsuki, you found a Master?" The girl with brown hair tied into a ponytail said as she smiled. "That's great, you know!"

"That's why, you have that collar on you! I thought it was just for fash-" She casually said as she tried to pat him on shoulder but before she could touch him, Natsuki immediatly glared at her and swatted her hands away.

"Don't touch me." Natsuki growled in a dangerous voice as he glared at her.

The girl immediatly retracted her hand and backed away, her lips trembling as her friends tried to comfort her. (Y/N) and the others were suprised as well. Natsuki had always been the most friendliest in their group. They have never seen him this hostile towards anyone before.

The tension was heavy and it was bothering everyone so (Y/N) sucked up her breathe and tried to smile, but ending up making a twitchy smile. "H-Hey, Natsuki...Do you know these people?" She asked as she placed a hand in his shoulder to calm him down, truly is unfamiliar with the faces of the teens.

Natsuki looked at her and (Y/N)'s eyes widened at how empty and hollow it looked. The usual energetic shine in his eyes were no longer visible. "...They don't ring a bell." Natsuki said, ignoring the teens infront of him completely. He then smiled but due to how thick the atmosphere was, it turned out a smile that can physically hurt anyone who sees it. "Let's just go, Master...Everyone..." He said as he turned around. "Today is supposed to be a fun day...I won't let anyone ruin it."

Everyone turned to him, worriedly, even calling out his name. "...Master." Akito called, understanding the situation and making a silent report to (Y/N).

"...Yeah, I'll leave it to you guys, alright?" (Y/N) said. "I'll come running later."

Everyone nodded and followed Natsuki, entering the beach. (Y/N) then looked behind her to see the group of friends who was still comforting the brown haired girl. She stared at them, slowly having a realisation of who they are. "...You guys." (Y/N) called, walking over towards them. She gave them a polite smile. "If you don't mind me asking...Are you guys Natsuki's childhood friends?"