Chapter Sixteen : New Friend

~Chapter Sixteen : New Friend~
~Start~

**********

"Hmm..." (Y/N) exclaimed as she leaned her back on the chair she's sitting on. "What to do, what to do..."

"Should I just straight out say it? No, people would probably think I'm pretending to be humble or something." (Y/N) thought deep as she unconcsiously placed her mechanical pen on the side of her lips. "Should I wait until someone asks me? No, that would take too long probably."

As (Y/N) chewed on the bottom of her mechanical pencil, thinking, she didn't notice or hear someone entering her room. Her deep thoughts blocked out any form of sounds and distractions from reaching her ear thus, the person slipped inside without trouble. Then, (Y/N) felt someone tapped both of her shoulders quite roughly, which startled her. She quickly turned around, positioning into a weird defense position. Upon seeing the familiar fluffy blonde hair with a cat that twitched cutely, (Y/N) sighed in relief.

"Whoa, Master~! It looks like you're really studying hard~!" Natsuki said, cheerfully. "You didn't even noticed that I entered!"

(Y/N) gave a slight smile. "Yeah, don't scare me like that again, please." She said which Natsuki replied with cute "Okay~!"

"Besides, I wasn't really studying." (Y/N) said, turning back to her study table. "I was actually thinking of a plan."

"A plan? A plan for what, Master?" Natsuki asked, blinking cluelessly.

"Oh, you know...The plan to clear up the fact that I am a "Fancy Rich Girl" misunderstanding in our school." (Y/N) said with a sigh.

"Eh~? Why would you do that, though?" Natsuki asked, chuckling. "Isn't that nice? Master gets to intimidate people without doing anything and just by her title itself."

"Yeah, that would be pretty awesome. But the thought of intimidating people just by the rumour everyone spread about me kinda makes me feel like a tyrant or something..." (Y/N) said, sweatdropping. "And it's just a rumour. If someone finds out the truth before I tell them, everyone is going to treat us like pushovers for lying or something."

"Besides, I want to make friends! Girl or boy, it doesn't matter. I want to live a normal happy highschool life with friends." (Y/N) complained as she wave her pen around. "My friends back then just went to another school and I have no idea where in the world they are..."

Natsuki blinked at her. "...Why would you need more friends though, Master?" He said as he leaned on the wall, looking down. "I mean, I still remember the last time you tried making new friends in our old school. We found out that those people don't really care about you and that the only reason they became your 'friend' is that they thought you were rich and they want to become closer to us rather than you."

"If there's only those kind of people you can make friends with in this world, then, please Master, don't bother anymore. I don't want you to get hurt..." Natsuki said, his eyes clearly says they were pleading. Soon, his mouth turned up into his usual happy smile. "...And I don't mind Master having friends as long as they're nice but...Aren't we, your cat boys, enough~?"

Then, Natsuki laughs like he never said anything out of character at all which made (Y/N) feel guilty somehow. That's right, Natsuki always had trouble trusting other people. In their past school, he was popular with both girls and boys and he looks sincerely happy talking with them. However, there was never a time where (Y/N) have heard Natsuki call them 'friends'. It was always 'them', 'those people from school', 'him', and 'her'. The only people Natsuki trust is probably just (Y/N)'s parents, the other cat boys, and of course, (Y/N), herself.