Chapter Eighteen : Helping Hands

~Chapter Eighteen : Helping Hands~
~Start~

**********

"I-I assure you, there's really no beans to spill!" Hiromi said, holding out his hand but his face that's been getting redder and redder says otherwise. "...I'm not hiding anything!"

The cat boys looked at the guy and looked at each other. "Yup, he's definitely hiding something." They all thought and began to think of a plan to get this little fact about himself. Then, they all looked at each other and as if they what each of them are thinking, they nodded at each other.

"Not hiding anything, huh..." Akito said and smirked. "Not even after your weird actions from earlier?"

"W-what weird actions are you talking about...?" Hiromi asked, his ears were still red. "That's how I normally ac-"

"Eh~? Not even when you looked like you're about to cry earlier when Aimi-san is talking to Haruki?" Natsuki asked with a grin and his tail swaying left and right behind him. "I saw it~! Don't underestimate my eyes~! I can sense a change in emotions really fast, you know~!"

Hiromi's lips trembled. "T-That's..." He said as he looked down, trying to think of a better excuse. "That's because Aimi...Never talked about it with me before...Her love for animals...That's all..."

"Is that really all? That's pretty immature to me." Chikage said as he drank from his cup of hot chocolate, carefully and looked at him with a smirk. "You're too obvious...You like Okano Aimi, your own cat girl, don't you?"

With that, Hiromi's blush became even more redder than it is before. He looked down, wide-eyed and his mouth opening and closing but no words were heard. "That's true...You were really suspicious earlier~!" Natsuki said, placing his hand to his chin in thought. "So, you were jealous of Haruki, huh..."

Hiromi tensed up and bit his bottom lip. "Sending Master like that away too..." Fuyuko said as he paused his game to grab a cookie from the plate infront of him. "Very embarrassing, huh?"

Haruki hold out his hand to Hiromi, but not touching him. "A-Ah, don't mind, Hiromi-kun!" He said as he smiled, in hopes of comforting him. "I would've probably done the same thing if I'm jealous so, cheer up, please?"

"You know, you could've gone past this interrogation if you'd just say what we want to hear, actually." Akito said, taking another sip from his tea. "You should just be honest already."

"You're one to talk." Chikage said as he leaned back on the chair, earning a glare from the orange-haired.

All of their statements somehow became like an arrow that pierced through Hiromi's chest. So much so, that he could feel his own soul leaving his body. That's why, Hiromi couldn't help but to look at them and open his mouth to speak.

"A-Alright! I-I like Aimi, okay!? Is there any problem with that!?" Hiromi yelled and quickly covered his mouth and looked around. He sighed in relief when no one else but the cat boys have heard him. Hiromi turned to the smirking cat boys with a red face. "T-There...! Is that enough!?"

"More than enough." Akito said as he and cat boys smiled in victory.

**********

"You know, I wish you didn't have to pressure the guy but I guess that's another way of doing it." (Y/N) said, sweatdropping as the five cat boys were just merely swaying their tails left and right. The girl sighed and shrugged as she rest her head on her hand. "Aimi and Hiromi-kun, huh...?"

"They like each other but can't tell..." Akito said, in which everyone agreed to. "Which means..."

"The answer's literally right there!" Everyone said as some face palmed in frustration.