Chapter Twenty : Jobs

~Chapter Twenty : Jobs~
~Start~

**********

"...And with that circumstances, we really need your help." (Y/N) explained as calm as possible before giving the person across the seat from her a big smile.

Hiromi and Aimi looked at each other as they sweatdropped, not expecting this kind of problem coming from them. Right now, (Y/N) and the cat boys excused themselves inside their mansion for a bit of help. Luckily, it was a saturday where they can freely talk about the problem without any sort of awkward atmosphere. "Ah, yes...You're correct, we do have some people working for us needing a bit of assistance!" Hiromi replied as he was more than happy to help.

"Thank you so much!" (Y/N) sighed in relief. "Sometimes, having a rich friend is amazing..."

Hiromi and Aimi sweatdropped as (Y/N) turned to the cat boys. "Alright, we should split into pairs. We don't need each of you to be working individually." She said with a serious face before looking at the sides and sweatdropped. "...Because some of you can't really be left alone."

The cat boys nodded, understanding what she meant. Chikage immediatly widen his smile. "Alright! Then, in that case! I'll be with-" However, he was cut off by (Y/N) who showed multiple popscicle sticks in her hand and smiled.

"Let's draw to make everything fair~!" (Y/N) said, excitedly. "At the end of these sticks, it has a color. Red, blue, and green. There's two of each color and whoever has the same color are the pairs. I'll be getting the last stick."

The cat boys looked at each other and smiled hesitantly, going with their eccentric Master's way. "I don't even know where those sticks came from but I'm not gonna question it anymore." Natsuki said with a smile on his face.

Then, each cat boys picked their popscicle sticks and pulled it, quickly checking what color they got. "Oh, I got red..." Haruki said and looked at the others. "Who got-"

"Yep! We're a pair once again, Haruki!" Natsuki said, putting his hand over Haruki's shoulder quite roughly that the red haired almost lost his footing.

"Oh, it's Natsuki-kun..." Haruki said, smiling as he adjusted his stance and laughed.

"What did you get, Master?" Chikage excitedly asked as he hold out the color of his stick. "I got blue~!"

(Y/N) smiled apologetically and showed him what color she got. "I got green, sorry..." She said.

Chikage pouted in disappointment. "I have a bad luck today..." He said as he looked for his partner.

Then, Chikage felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around only to see Fuyuko holding up the color of his popscicle stick that was the same as his. As usual, the white haired cat boy was too busy munching on p•cky stick to say anything to him, but luckily, they understood each other. "Oh, it's you..." Chikage said and smirked, he got a p•cky stick for himself and began munching on it as well. "Well, I guess you aren't exactly a bad choice and you're useful too."

"Hm...Haruki and Natsuki, Chikage and Fuyuko...Then, that means my partner is..." (Y/N) turned around and looked at Akito who averted his eyes away from her. "The Tsundere himself~!"

Akito blushed as his ear sprung to life. "W-Who you calling a Tsundere!? S-Stupid Master!" He said and widened his eyes as he realised how rude that sentence was. He covered his mouth and looked down with the blush not leaving his face. "...S-Sorry...for that...But you shouldn't have called me that in the first place...!"

(Y/N) covered her mouth in an attempt to hide her teasing smile. A cute tiny blush appeared on her cheeks. "Goodness, you're adorable..." She muttered, not intending to let Akito hear her but since his cat ear twitched, it was more likely that he did hear her. Plus, his face getting even more redder than before and an embarrassed glare coming from him.