Chapter Seven : Care

~Chapter Seven : Care~
~Start~

**********

"Alright, now that everything's settled, how about breakfast?" (Y/N)'s mother suggested. "Surely, everyone's stomach must be grumbling by now."

Everyone agreed and everyone was guided to the kitchen where everyone was instructed to wait as (Y/N)'s mother began preparing breakfast for everyone.

As (Y/N)'s mother was cooking breakfast, (Y/N) looked at the five cat boys, who were patiently waiting for the food to come. She saw that two of them have a few injuries all over their bodies.

She quickly hopped down from the chair and went to the living room, leaving confuse stare from her dad and the cat boys. "(Y/N), where are you going? Breakfast is almost ready." Her dad called.

"I'm getting something! I'll be there in a minute!" (Y/N)'s voice was heard from the living room.

(Y/N) searchced all over the living room and cabinets finding a certain thing. Once she opened one cabinet, she smiled as she finally found what she was looking for. (Y/N) carried the box and went back to the dining area.

"A first aid kit? Why do you need-" her dad cutted himself off as his gaze went to the two of the cat boys. "Oh...I completely forgot about these two's injuries."

"But hey, do you still know how to-" her dad was once again cutted off however, this time by his daughter.

"Yes, daddy. I still remember." (Y/N) said. "Though, it's been while..."

(Y/N) walked towards the two injured cat boys, who were coincidentally sitting next to each other. "Hm...Natsuki, right?" She said and the said blonde haired cat boy nodded. "Alright, just stay still okay?"

He did what he was asked and stood still. (Y/N) began to tend Natsuki's injuries using the things that was inside the first aid kit. Natsuki flinched from time to time as there are some wounds that stings but not too much.

Making sure that she covered up all the wounds, scratches and other injuries, (Y/N) smiled proudly and let out a satisfied sigh. "With just a few days, I think you'll be fine." (Y/N) said to Natsuki. "Don't let yourself get injured anymore, okay?"

"Thank you..." Natsuki said and flashed (Y/N) a smile. (Y/N) widened her eyes as she stared at his smile.

Natsuki stopped smiling and tilted his head when he saw (Y/N) staring at him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

(Y/N) snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head. "Ah, nothing! I just remembered something that's all!" She said as she began to walk towards Haruki.

"Haruki is your name...Right?" She asked, making sure she got it right.

Haruki nodded and turned to (Y/N) with a scared look. (Y/N), again, widened her eyes and began to study the red-haired cat boy. "Large sparkling purple eyes... Fluffy red hair..." (Y/N) thought and quickly shook her head, trying to forget her thoughts.

"Alright, Haruki, don't be scared, okay? It might sting but I promise it won't hurt that much." (Y/N) said and began to tend all of his injuries. After a while, she finally covered up all of it and smiled.

"See? That didn't seem to affect you that much!" (Y/N) said, smiling widely.

Haruki brought his hand in his mouth and looked away. "T-Thank you very much..." He said.

"Cute..." (Y/N) thought as she smiled. "You're welcome." She said as she went towards the refrigerator and opened it. She saw the gallon of milk and got it. She placed it on the table and got six glasses, carefully balancing all of them in her arms.