two

"baby!" I gasped as Nate held my hand tight, jogging with me out to... a limo? he helped me with my dress and then slid in beside me. both of our hair was a dripping mess. thank god for rain, right?

"I really want In-N-Out to settle our stomachs before our honeymoon." he wrapped an arm around me. I only chuckled, kissing his cheek softly.

the driver drove, it was silent until Nate got up and closed the big window. then he sat back down by me, sliding off his tie.

"you looked so cute today, but you're always cute." Nate smiled and leaned over, kissing me slowly. it was such a romantic kiss. my hand found his cheek, then traveled back to his hair.

we had just gotten into some sort of mood when the car stopped. both of our stomachs rumbled. this was going to have to wait, because I sure was starving.

we ran inside, hand in hand. he laughed as the rain nearly soaked us again. we entered the restaurant and people turned their heads. they stared at us like we were crazy.

but Nate only smiled brighter and led me to the counter. we ordered a few hamburgers then fries, topping it off with a drink and a chocolate milkshake.

"just married?" the lady asked with a sly smile. we both nodded, and Nate kissed my cheek.

"just got out of the ceremony, actually." she chuckled and handed us our receipt. wait we haven't paid? my eyes fell on the bill and she didn't charge us. oh my god, how kind.

we both walked to a booth, sitting down across from each other. my dress scanned the floor in places I didn't hold it up high enough.

"this is perfect, I mean. you don't see people sneaking out of their own wedding." nate nodded in agreement, reaching forward to hold my hand.

"well, Mrs. Maloley," that was the first time it's been said aloud. I've always thought about it but now, I'm officially a Maloley. oh how it made my heart flutter. "you deserve the best and this is the best."

"say it again." he smirked and leaned forward.

"Mrs. Maloley, my wife." my cheeks turned pink and I giggled. it was a beautiful sound, the sound of the new names.

our food came a few minutes later, fresh and hot. we smiled at the people who wished us a happy marriage and watched them get back to work.

our conversation went from our vows all the way back to when we first started dating. we laughed at our past selves, shit we still laugh at ourselves. and I wouldn't want anyone else to laugh at me because then that would just suck.

"I can't believe that three years ago today I gave you that promise ring." I looked down at my right hand. we picked out different jewelry when we got engaged and weddings bands to match my ring.

"I can't believe I've dealt with you for this long." I smirked at him. he pretended to be in offended but kicked me under the table. my eyes narrowed and I returned it.

that started a footsie war, ending up with ketchup on my dress and mustard on his tie. we walked out of there laughing, my abs hurting.

the limo driver opened our doors and then asked out location. "take a long way back to the reception venue. take your time." the driver nodded and shut the door. then Nate turned to me.

"do I really have to wait till our honeymoon to get some of that ass?" my cheeks blushed but I shook my head.

"no, but it would be naughty of you not to wait." Nate shook his hand and wrapped his arms around me. in a swift motion he put us on the floor of the limo and hovered above me.

"I don't care."

we pulled up to the church half naked and breathing heavily. we quickly tried to put our clothes back on, but my dress wouldn't zip and it still had ketchup on it.

"our other clothes are inside babe and we're all messed up here, what are we going to do?" he looked down at my hand holding the front of my dress up and then him with his messy tux.

"we just walk in there with no shame." sounded like a perfect idea. he smirked and slid his tie over my neck, tightening the knot so it sat close to my neck. then he pulled me close and kissed me deeply.

"I love you." I said softly, wrapping an arm around his waist. he smiled back and slid his jacket over my shoulders also.

"just in case." he said, taking my hand and beginning to walk inside the place. we managed to make it inside and upstairs without anyone noticing. I sat down in the chair and looked over at my husband.

"you look hot in that tux." he turned and smirked. Nate finished tucking his white shirt and the proceeded to roll up his sleeves. I watched as his tattoos became visible and I groaned, it was such a perfect sight.

"come here, baby." I got up and walked over to his side. his warm hands slid me over in front of him and he zipped my dress back up fully. he fixed the sleeves and the part on my back. his lips fell on my shoulders, moving up to my neck while he wrapped an arm around me.

there was a knock at the door then Nates mom and dad walked in. "there you two are!" kami said walking over to us. Nate smiled and kept a hold of me. "it's time for your first dance." then she took my hand and pulled me out.

Nate and I found the dance floor and our song began playing. Thinking out loud by Ed Sherran. I smiled and stepped forward towards him. his Jacket was still on my shoulders, it was warm and comfy.

Nate only took my hands and began to slow dance with me. I rested my head on his chest, my arm holding his waist while his hand held mine.

"darlin I will be lovin you, until we're seventy." he sang in my ear. I giggled and looked up at him. from the corner of my eye I saw hundreds of eyes on us. it made this moment important.

Nate smiled down at me and started actually dancing with me. we slid left to right and then he lifted the jacket from my shoulders, tossing it away so he could twirl me. my loose hair flew around me and I laughed, coming back to rest against him. my back was to his chest and both our arms were around my waist.

"I can't get over the fact of how beautiful you are." he said softly when we returned to normal. my arms slid around his neck.

"I can't believe I'm married to my love, my best friend." with that he kissed me, still swaying to the music. our lips separated when the song was over, which the song didn't have very long left anyways.

all of our friends cheered first, running up to us. Sammy took us into a huge hug, Gilinsky and Johnson following. we laughed as they crushed us with their happiness.