thirty

settled in.

everything i brought from Nates house was now perfectly fit into my new house. i still had time on the clock after that, and we went to a furniture store. i bought a long, comfy black couch, a few nice recliners, i got myself a new xbox one, some more games, i got a large vanity, one that fit all my makeup needs.

i got a few bedroom decals and then remembered i had guest rooms. because of that, i bought two more full sized beds to put in there. that was all for now.

my stainless steel fridge, that fit a shit ton in the top part and the bottom pull out freezer. my cabinets didnt have silverware or eatery, but thats on my list for tomorrow.

"now, speaking of which, Al show us that hot tub!" all the boys cheered, holding up their drinks and for some, blunts. i only rolled my eyes and my mouth turned into a smirk. Jack and Jack, Sammy, other sam and John, plus tez, and a very old Hayes followed me.

i hadn't seen hayes since he was a teenager. he turned into a hot little shit.

"okay, so the lady left me the chemicals and said it was fully set, ready to go." john helped me open the sliding glass door and we all stepped onto my nice deck. it went out a while, held a barbecue, many nice chairs, and there was even a built on gazebo.

down the steps to the right was the hot tub and down a bit farther was the pool. i let the boys walk down and the two jacks lifted the lid to the pretty large mini pool. it was calm and someone turned a dial which caused it to start bubbling.

there were soft beeps. "i turned it down to ninety nine instead of one hundred four." john turned and gave us a bright smile. we backed away and the boys started stripping down so they could get inside.

i on the other hand, wasnt in a bikini and also wasnt sure if i wanted to go into a hot tub with my ex husbands friends. so to solve it, i sat on the edge, with the water up to my knees and i kept my shirt on.

my thumbs twirled while my mind wandered else where. all i could think about was Nate, everything about him.

he would always walk around naked, most times the mornings after we fucked. he would be cooking breakfast, brushing his teeth, anything and i would just wrap my arms around his warm body. my fingers would run over his abdomen and his chest. sometimes even running down his arms.

he would always turn around and do the same to me, his hands finding their way up to my cheeks were he would cup them softly. every morning like this, our first words to each other would always be 'i love you'.

and i still love him.

thanksgiving, the second year we had been dating was the first time i introduced him to my parents. it was the first time i had shown a guy to my parents ever. and he was so fucking nervous, my god it made me happier than hell.

he had to wear a nice shirt, and he changed it three times because the blue was too girly, and the black didnt go well with the jeans, so he settled on plain ol' white. which showed off his tattoos and he felt like my dad wouldnt like him for that.

so outside the door, i grabbed his belt loops, and pulled his body against me. "i don't care whether my dad hates you because you have tattoos or whether my mom love you because youre so handsome," one hand came up and stroked his cheek. "all that matters is i love you."

and he stepped into my parents house with the happiest smile, and that was when i felt so in love with him. afterwards, my mom and both my sisters commented on how much they really liked him.

it hurts now to imagine what they'll think now that were getting divorced.

i let out a small chuckle when i thought back on the night where he tried making me a pinterest meal. it was chicken, with slits and had bacon and cheese in those little slits. but he ended up coming over to where i was on the couch, and we got a little busy.

we ignored the food until we were done and when he scrammed to pull out the about to burn chicken. he pulled it out and it slid through his grasp and the side hit his chest, burning his skin instantly.

he let out a curse, and of course me being naked and completely happy from our sex, ran in there while madly trying to wiggle into his shirt. he laughed at me but when he looked down at the large red burn mark on his chest, he groaned.

"sit." i commanded, pushing him to the counter. he gave me a smirk as he pulled himself onto the clean counters. i grabbed a ziplock baggy and filled it full of ice, then walked back in front of him. my hands delicately pressed the ice to the burn mark, and he gasped, his hands immediately flying to grab my wrists.

"fucking hell!" he let out, trying to pull the ice from him. i only smiled and pushed his hands off, looking up at him with a smile. he calmed after a second and i just focused on the pretty nasty burn.

his fingers lightly pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and his hand fell over mine, holding the ice to his skin with me. "you take such good care of me." my smile returned and when i looked up, he kissed me, as soft as a feather.

why are we divorcing because of babies?

"al? yoo hoo, earth to Alessandra!" john was snapping in front of my face and i jumped out of my thoughts.

they all chuckled while i looked around to take in the time. "yes?" gilinsky got out and patted my back.

"I'm heading out. hey, I'm coming back tomorrow and there better be weed and booze here. tomorrows saturday, turn up!" he laughed and grabbed his clothes, then skipped out from my yard through the fence.

there was a splash and someone slid out too. "thats my ride." johnson said with a small apologetic smile. "stay out of the clouds, Al." he also patted my shoulder and left. then it was other sam, sammy, john and i.

john sighed and got out also. "and then there were four." he said softly, grabbing his jeans.

i turned and looked at him. "youre leaving too?" john only laughed and pulled out a bag of weed, which made me nod my head.

"shoulda known, sweetheart." he ruffled my hair as he walked back and sat down in the hot water. he made sure his hands were dry before grabbing a blunt from deep in the bag. how come none of them ever roll fresh? they just prepare before hand.

well probably because its messy and takes a little bit to roll a good one? hmm smart one Al.

it fell silent the whole rest of the time, the only sounds were the boys's conversations and me double hitting from the blunt.

i was hoping it would take him off my mind.