twenty-seven

i got home, in my backseat was an eight foot teddy bear and also a slightly smaller polar bear. i met some boys who were a little too drunk and tried until they won. it was pushing seven o'clock so now i decided to go home. i was cooled down, i know nate is calmed down, so now we can talk this out. i thought about everything and what i said and i made a decision.

my left foot was in the seat with me, keeping my head up as i drove home. it was comfy this way so i didnt bother to change. i sang along to some songs that played, but other than that, just sat and drove.

my driveway was empty so i wasnt worried about a crowd. i unlocked the front door, walked inside and set down my bag. there was a shuffle from the living room. i took off my shoes and walked over there to see Nate shirtless and sleeping.

a smile lit my lips and i climbed on top of him and rested both our hips together. "baby." i moaned out. "lets make a baby." nate stirred underneath me once i started grinding on him. my hands found the edge of his sweatpants and i tugged my fingers around his boxers hem too.

"what?" nate groaned, rubbing his eyes softly. i leaned down and kissed him passionately.

"i want to have baby making sex." i moved my lips and kissed the underside of his jaw. nate took in a sharp breath as i started on my way to a soft hickey. his hands ran down my hips and slipped into my back pockets.

i kissed around more on his neck but stopped when he pushed me away? "are you just saying this or do you actually want it?" i looked into his eyes and hesitated for a little to long. I did want it but I also wanted him! he let out a loud sigh and pushed himself against me roughly.

his hand found my neck and i was the one now on my back. he had full access to me because he was working on getting my hands above my head. i helped him out just because this was kinda hot. his grip on my throat tightened for a few seconds then fell loose again.

nate stood up in front of me and undid his pants, pulling out his hard length. "suck daddy's cock, baby girl." his hand moved to my hair and pulled it all into his fist. he moved my mouth to where his member was and i opened my mouth to let him in.

he was warm under my touch and i made sure to work my magic so i could please him. he guided my head, pushing me deep when he needed something big. and soon, he released in-between my lips, a moaning mess.

"thats right baby." he slid off all his clothes and bent down, turning me on the couch so he was in-between my legs. he took off my shorts, sliding them down my legs and kissing his way back up like a tease.

he found my panties and pulled them to the side, running his tongue up my sex. i let out a moan but nates hand only came up and rested around my neck. "make another sound, and you won't be able to come." i nodded my head and watched his head go back down.

he started slow until i was worked up enough for his teasing to begin. he went faster, until i was begging him to let me come, and then he would pull away and go as slow as a snail. after the second time, he didnt change the pace and made my orgasm shatter my body.

my hand was clamped around Nates fist and the other was being held away from my body. "thats it baby." he stood enough to slide his length fully inside me. he scooped me up and pulled me closer ago him and rested his hand on the back of the couch.

he started pounding in and out of me, going deep each time and making the feeling sensational. i was the moaning mess this time, grasping onto him for dear life. "fuck, fuck, fuck." nate cursed, beginning to just focus on finding my g-spot.

he found it somehow and aimed to keep on that area. my teeth were digging into my lip, while nate held my hands over my head with his. "daddy." i moaned loudly. "i need to come." nate started on a faster speed and kissed me, and that was enough of a yes to go.

"god damn." nates hand fell on my ass and he pounded into me in a slower rate as he blew inside me, his eyes shut while his hands were tight on my hands.

nate pulled from me when he was done and collapsed on the seat beside me. "i don't think i could be married to a girl who doesnt want kids." nate mumbled, staring at the blank TV screen.

"excuse me?" i choked out.

nate grabbed his pants, shuffled into them, not facing me, and let out another breath. "I want a divorce." and then he took his shirt and walked out the door. the front door slammed and at first i was at shock, looking at the front door and thinking he's going to come back. but he didnt, and when i actually realized that, i started crying.