three

honeymoon

"it's going great mom." I said into the phone, running my hand over a sleeping Nates chest. his tattoos were so beautiful, so was his face and everything about him.

"are you guys having fun? I mean, it's the Maldives. your father and I always meant to go there. I'm glad you two went." I smiled and looked up at my exhausted husband.

"I'm having fun, it's been the best." I rested my head back on his chest and drew my leg up to rest over his. "we've sat by the beach, went scuba diving with some other couples, rock climbing to0."

"oh that's great hunny. well, I'll let you get back to your festivities." I chuckled and said goodbye to my mom. then returned to cuddling with Nate.

he stirred and rolled towards me, wrapping his arms around me. "good evening, gorgeous." he said raspily, kissing my neck. I smiled and hugged him, holding him right.

"good evening, baby. how was your nap?" he gave me a few kisses before sitting back.

"it was great. you wore me out today." his extra hand drew circles around my bare hip. we spent the past few days doing stuff and today, we just wanted to fuck and sleep and chill out.

a smile flooded my lips. he kissed me before I could reply. I was so in love with this boy.

"what time is it?" he asked, sitting up from bed. his back muscles flexed as he stretched.

"it's almost nine." he groaned and reached down, scooping up his boxers. in seconds he had them on and was walking around to my side of the bed.

"come on princess." he sat me up and reached into my bag. out came his favorite pair of panties. his lips kissed my knee as he slid them up my legs. then he handed me his tshirt.

I slid both of them on properly. "so I have a surprise." my eyebrow raised. surprises weren't in the picture. he smiled and sat down on the bed, taking my hand and guiding me to his lap.

my arms wrapped around his neck and his found my hips. "while I was out, I found something that I think you'll love. and then I got something we'll both enjoy." his smile turned into a smirk and my suspicions were raised.

"I really hope you didn't buy us a sex toy, Nathan." that made him laugh. he threw his head back and let out his deep laugh, then shook his head.

"get your mind out of the gutter, Maloley." he winked and rolled over, pinning me on the bed and him above me. "close your eyes." I reluctantly did as I was told.

Nate ruffled through some bags, then came back to my side. he sat me up and then huffed. "open."

my eyes focused on a long yet small box and then a bag. oh my god, my husband smuggled pot out of the country. "you are so bad!" I exclaimed, taking the bag from him. he only smirked and sat beside me.

"Sammy gave me the hookup." then he handed me the box. I took it warily and slid the lid off.

there stood a gorgeous silver and diamond anklet. "oh my god, Nate!" my thumb ran over the cool metal and my heart fluttered.

Nate looked at me nervously. "do you like it? I wasn't sure which one to buy nor what you even-" I shut him up with a kiss. I put so much emphasis on it that we fell back into the bed. he smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I love it, baby." he smiled and kissed me once more. "now about that weed, tell me how." then he went into a crazy story about a thing that conceals the smell and its like undetectable or something.

my eyes rolled. "you're crazy, but I kinda like you so." he looked at me with wide eyes.

"only kinda?" he set the jewelry box on the nightstand alongside the pot. then rolled over on me, looking into my eyes.

"here I thought you loved me." he sniffled, a smirk on his face. my hands went from around his neck to being in his hair.

"I do love you... on certain days." he chuckled and leaned down, pressing his face into my neck. his hand glided up my thigh and drew it up, moving it to be around his waist.

"what days do you love me? just so I can match my schedule to yours." I giggled.

"all days ending in 'y'" he pulled back with an iffy look.

"oh no, see I can only love you on days that end in 'z'. guess this marriage won't work." he pushed himself up but I grabbed onto his torso and pulled him back to me.

"Maybe we can work something out." Nate smirked and placed a light kiss on my lips.

"maybe after I get my wife baked." I turned us over so I was straddling him again.

"and who's this wife of yours? I thought I was the only one!" I exclaimed dramatically, smiling even though I was trying to keep a straight face.

Nate groaned and tilted his head back. "oh my wife? she's the hottest thing around. for miles and miles. and then that smile, always gets me weak." I tried not to smile at that but failed horribly.

"hm, well I guess I'll just leave since you got a wife." I smirked and turned to crawl off the bed. but his hands grabbed my hips and I was sitting on his lap again, except backwards.

"now babygirl," he said in a dominant voice. oh man was he sexy. "you can lay down and let me use your fine ass to roll this blunt, or you can let me fuck the shit out of you." I grinned and moved my hips to get comfortable, slightly grinding on him on purpose. then I laid my body down, grabbing my phone.

great end to a perfect day.