four

"I'm so glad to be back home." I moaned out, literally flopping into Nates bed. behind me Nate laughed.

"baby, you know we have a little get together to go to, right?" a loud groan filled my lungs and the bed around me. I rolled over and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"baby we just passed through so many time zones, I have major jet lag." Nate came and stood in between my legs, entwining our fingers and helping me sit up.

"then look pretty, come to Sammys house with me, and you can use my shoulder to sleep on. okay, princess?" I sighed and leaned forward, placing my head on his stomach.

"okay." I got up and changed. I slid into a pair of leggings and then wore a merch t from Skates line. it had his logo across it, sk8. Nate got all fancied up, because obviously jet lag didn't effect him.

"damn lil mama. lookin sexy." he wrapped an arm around me and walked us to the mirror. he took out his phone and got on snapchat. I posed for the pic he took of us, but then he went back for a video.

I was unaware and was half asleep on his shoulder. "jet lag got wifey all sleepy." then his lips pressed against my forehead. a smile crept across my face. man this boy.

"did you really have to take a video?" I asked him, looking up into his perfect eyes.

"I did, because you're perfect." then he kissed my forehead and led me out to his jeep. we got in and then he began the short drive to Sammys.

my lord was I nervous. we didn't spend that long on our honeymoon, but it's just the fact that we're married now. other Sam didn't have a girlfriend but Sammy and Gilinsky did. Jack has Madison and Sammy had stassie. they are the cutest couple. she's pregnant now too. apparently they've been dating for nearly 4 years. engaged as of last month. he got her the biggest diamond ring.

"I'm kinda nervous." I admitted, looking over at him. he cocked his head and turned to me. his hand slid over and tangled with mine.

"why?"

"well it's just that were married and-"

"If they get jealous, then they can go bitch about their relationship problems to someone else." then he smiled. a few minutes later we pulled in and we were knocking at the door.

Sammy answered with a hazy smile. "hey guys!" we walked in after him and found Nates whole friend group. Sam and other Sam, Swazz, Tez, the two jacks, Stassie, and a few I don't really know.

"happy marriage thing!" other Sam yelled holding up a beer towards us. I smiled as Nate walked over to bro hug him. I went over to Stassie.

"hi gorgeous!" she coo'ed, breaking away from Sammy's protective embrace. I smiled and locked eyes with her belly. she was showing a lot more.

"oh my god baby belly!" she squealed with me, hugging me and then stepping back so I can admire the little belly of hers. "you're still so hot while pregnant! you're a lucky dog." she blushed and hugged me again.

she whispered something in Sams ear and then steered me away from the group. when we weren't within direct earshot, she turned to me. "oh my, tell me how it was." I smiled and felt the warmness spread throughout my limbs.

I just began when Madison walked over. "spill, girl." I smirked and then started my speech over. we giggled and whispered to each other about the honeymoon and other things that I might've missed while gone.

they swooned and then we were all beckoned back to the living room. I took a seat on the end of the couch, resting against the arm while Nate was beside me.

they started smoking and brought us over to join. Sammy and stassie left mostly because they didn't want to risk anything if there was anything to risk. we said goodbye and watched them leave.

then other Sam and Nate started talking while I curled up next to Nate. his hand was entwined with mine while my head was on his shoulder. they talked for what seems like hours, until Nate finally announced we were leaving.

I walked sluggishly behind him, out to the car and into the seat. "baby I'm tired." I moaned to him when he sat in the seat beside me. he smiled and leaned over, kissing me softly.

"we'll be home soon baby."  he held my hand and rubbed me knuckles the whole way home. it nearly put me to sleep yet once again. but when the car stopped and he came to my door, he scooped me up in his arms.

like the gentleman he was, he carried me up and to bed. "thanks, love." I said softly, watching him as he walked around to change his clothes. he slipped from his fancy clothes and slid into bed beside me in his boxers.

I didn't want to change, so I lazily slid off my leggings and then laid against his chest. he was so warm and I was so tired. my eyes slid closed the instant his hand fell into my hair. he played with it slowly, just the way to make me fall asleep in seconds.

it worked.