sixteen

we arrived in Paris when the stars were out and the city was gorgeous. it didn't smell like croissants, sadly, but it was gorgeous.

we all exited the airport and caught a few cabs to this literally huge hotel. the rooms were huge and the beds were even bigger. it only sucked that Nate and I were sharing a room with Skeez. which meant him and Nate would be together 24/7 since Madison booked us here for a week.

on Nates snapchat he had so many pictures, the airport in LA as we left, us on the airplane, then Madison and Jack as they stepped onto the Paris streets. so about... so many people know we're in Paris. plus everyone else's social media updates.

"oh Madison, I'm so happy for you two." I said as we looked over the hotel service. the boys took Gilinsky out for a last minute bachelor party, since it wasn't that late here.

Madison smiled and wrapped an arm around me. "thanks Al. and thanks so much for coming with. I'm so excited for you to be my matron of honor." a smile came on my lips too and we started to fully hug.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, hun." we embraced for a few more moments and then turned back to the menu.

"I'm looking at the BLT and the chicken Alfredo. how about you?" I scanned the food options and sighed.

"bacon hamburger and shrimp scampi." she nodded and then grabbed the phone, dialing the number for the food service. she ordered and then ordered us some lemonade.

we sat back and started watching some French tv show, talking about the big day tomorrow. twenty minutes later there was a knock at our door and Madison jumped up, running to it. there was a attractive man there, with a big smile and a cart of food. we took it eagerly and immediately began digging in.

oh lord, it might be some American cuisine, but the French made it oh so fucking well. we sat there and didn't say a word, just relishing in the glory. she finished her sandwich and some of her pasta when she stopped and looked at me.

"it was supposed to be a surprise, but Al, I really want you to try on your dress for tomorrow. and I want to prep you on what's happening. can I?" she looked at me with pleading eyes. I only wiped my mouth and hands, then nodded.

"oh my gosh!" she jumped up and ran into her bathroom, coming out with a black bag. "okay, now. I don't give a shit if you don't like it, you're still wearing it. but," she hung it up on the back of the door and unzipped it. "since I'm going to be the bright light, I needed my dark side and my best friend to be there beside me." then she slid out a black dress.

the lights lit up the fabric and it was absolutely gorgeous. "Madison! it's perfect!" I gasped as I studied it. within a minute I was down to my underwear and then she helped me slide it on.

it fit perfectly.

"I knew it would fit you

"I knew it would fit you." she said softly, looking at me with happy eyes. I turned around and hugged her tightly, holding her close to my body.

"you're the best and I love you so much." Madison smiled and ran her eyes over me once again.

"you have to wear the heels! go they're in the bathroom." I smiled and hopped in there, locking eyes with an adorable pair of black strappy wedges. they slid easily over my feet and they were perfect.

then the door opened. "Madison? where are you going?" she squealed and ran over to where the bathroom was, slamming the door shut. "get out!" she screamed to someone.

"what why?" there was Jack.

"come on!" and then there was my husband. oh my god, of course this time.

"you can stay, you need to go." there was protests and then a groan, and then the door slammed. and then there were hops and my door opened. Jack was behind Madison and when he saw me, his eyes widened.

"oh my god." he gasped. "that dress!" he turned to Madison. "I didn't think you'd go through with it!" Madison only smiled and stepped towards me.

"I thought it would be good. and uh, babe." she stepped closer and took my face in her hands. "will you be my matron of honor and the beautiful soul who joins Jack and I in marriage in the Louvre museum?" her eyes were hopeful and I had to say the thing my heart felt.

"yes!"