twenty-nine

by friday i had found my house and both nate and i were sitting in the lawyers office by 8.

he came in, saw how both of us were quiet and weren't talking and shook his head. "well, well, well. aint this a fantastic Friday morning? the suns out and the temperature isn't all that hot." he gave us a fake smile, but i returned a smile to him.

i was okay now. the house of my dreams was already in sight and i was feeling less depressed already. the best thing about this house, is its closer to the woods, so its kinda secluded. it was fucking amazing though.

i was allowed a walkthrough yesterday. its a three bedroom, two full bath, it has a massive kitchen and in the master bathroom, the shower was separate from the huge kingsized tub. is there such thing as a kingsized tub? i don't know, but there is now.

"okay now down to this agreement. have you decided, Alessandra, which option you are taking?" i nodded my head and pulled out the printed off real estate with everything he would need and handed it to him.

it displayed the price, square footage, rooms, etcetera. he nodded and signed the line stating his approval. it already had both of our signatures. nate leaned forward and grabbed the paper, releasing a outburst as he stared at it.

"are you fucking kidding me, Al?" he turned to me and gave me a look like he was oh so surprised. i only shook my head and turned back to the lawyer.

"oh and with the half and half, i want the tv, bed, the horizontal mirror and my dresser, and the washer and dryer. anything else you want me to have is up to you." i directed the last part towards nate as i leaned back in the cold chair.

the lawyer signed again and wrote down the items i chose on a sticky note. we discussed everything formally, mostly with me winning over any problem that nate had. the lawyer dismissed us and told us our divorce will come soon, surprisingly. normally it takes a while, but i don't know.

as soon as we stepped from the building. "youre going to get two grand every two weeks. and with that house, youre a bitch." then he turned his back to me and jogged down the stairs. i only rolled my eyes and proceeded back to my shit i was packing up.

i got it mostly done last night while on a bit of a caffeine rush. so now i was just down to getting all my clothes. in the mix i took my favorite maroon shirt of nates, the one that always smelled like him. and i even took the sheets to our bed.

on my way home, my phone stopped the music and it showed that Gilinsky was calling me.

"yes?" i answered, turning onto the highway. there was a chuckle and there was a yell in the background.

"girl you bought such a nice ass house, holy shit!" john started yelling, using his gay slang which made me laugh. "is there a hot tub i see in this description-"

"did you look up my house?" i exclaimed, coming to a red light. gilinsky mumbled a yes but john kept spitting off the cool things in my house. pool, hot tub, theres a cool way to get to the roof, theres also a cool cabinet that locks, which i will be using for the pot I'm going to buy plus the good alcohol.

this house already seemed so good. "you know were going to drop Skates house and were going to be over at your house twenty four seven."

i sighed and started onto the road that held my house. "then youre going to have to deal with me being in my underwear all the time." it sounded like jack choked on air but john fell quiet.

"al, i will supply all the weed you want and ill throw in 100 dollars, if you walk around in your underwear at least three times." i actually laughed.

"perv." the moving truck i got was already in my driveway and the two movers were opening the back. i parked across the street and grabbed my things before getting out and locking the doors behind me.

i stepped on the driveway, enough to see that they were tall and fit. "hi." i said, standing there awkwardly. the two turned to me and gave me smiles.

"are you the owner of this house?" my head nodded and the tan, muscular man, stepped forward. he was yummy. "nice to meet you." he took my hand and raised it to his lips, making me blush furiously.

the other guy, who was a mixed boy, slapped the charming one and smiled apologetically at me. "sorry, my boy is a little bit of a romantic." i only laughed and watched as he pulled him away from me.

i walked up to my front door and unlocked it, stepping inside for a second. "wait out here, I'm going to do another run down." the two guys nodded and walked back to the truck and i shut the door.

i looked at the walls, the perfect white walls, wheres there a small hole in the wall from a drunk night when i pushed him a little to hard against the wall. his elbow nailed a hole in the drywall, which caused us both to laugh.

Nate wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck. i laughed with him and my arm fell around his neck, and i used my hand to hold his head against me.

the memory brought tears to my eyes and i pushed along to the living room where the tv was unhooked from the wall and resting by all my CD's and movies. plus some of the xbox games i bought.

my eyes scanned over where nate said i could have the couch, but when i looked at it, i could see the spot where we experimented with ice-cream and i gave him a blowjob with a small spoon full of vanilla bean ice cream in my mouth.

his cum tasted a lot better thanks to the tasty treat.

up the stairs and to the left was our bedroom. the door was open and the fresh scent of Nates cologne was lingering in the air. he must have been here before me. i took it in, making sure to memorize it so maybe i could buy one myself.

nate isn't going to be easy to get over.

i thought about the rough period we had when Sammy lost Stassie and the baby was too much for him. how i took care of the baby like it was my own, and i think thats what gave him the idea that i really wanted kids. i was just caring for a baby who lost its mother, trying not to imagine it could happen to me.

my eyes fell on the headboard where we stuffed two pairs of boxers behind so it would stop slapping the wall. it was one of the nights where we went slow, so it was some of our best sex.

i remembered how nate once hand cuffed both my hands above my head, but with fuzzy pink handcuffs to make me laugh, and had me in a matching pink lingerie set. he had my hair clenched in his fist, while he was deep in me, hitting it from the back. he was the best fuck I've ever had.

my eyes watered as i found the sweatshirt i stole from him the whole time he was on tour. his friends caught me rapping along to every single one of his songs as he preformed them for his fans, every minute i saw him doing what he loved, it made me love him so much more.

it was laying on the bed, which was wrapped in plastic for the move, and under that was the sweatpants i always stole from him because they're too tight around his hips, but they always made his ass look perfect. and one more underneath... skates tour jersey. and there was a note.

when you change your mind, i would love for you to be the mother to my children. i started crying at that one, my knees collapsing from under neath me. i fell and buried my face in my hands, sobbing as i kept thinking about everything that he did to make me love him as much as i did.