seventeen

I held Nates hand as we walked into the museum, Madison in her gorgeous white dress in front of us.

she looked gorgeous with her red lipstick, gorgeous makeup and her long hair

she looked gorgeous with her red lipstick, gorgeous makeup and her long hair. it was half up and half down, the down was curled and the up was ran with white flower lace.

I on the other hand had my hair in curls also, up in a bun on my head. I had some hair hanging down around my face. mascara and some eyelash extensions and eyeliner were on my face, more subtle than Madison. she was the star of the show tonight.

"okay guys," I said, looking around the crowded place. "time to pick an artwork and get married before it." Madison started looking around.

she walked around and then spotted one. it was a Picasso masterpiece. "okay, come come every one." all of jacks buddies walked next to him and Madison's side, plus me. she wanted to bring some of her other girlfriends but they couldn't make it.

"okay!" I jogged around to in front of them, pulling the little piece of paper from my boobs. Nate gave me a big smile and stood behind Madison. this attracted the eyes of many people around us.

"I am here today, standing before these very nice strangers," I motioned towards the crowd. "to bless Madison Beer and Jack Gilinsky in holy matrimony. vows?" Madison giggled at the beginning of my short speech.

Madison grabbed jacks hand and smiled. "Jack, I love you so fucking much and this was such a sudden decision and the best one I've ever made. you're my true love and nothing can describe the love I have for you. you're my soul mate, and my love. my bestfriend and my lover. I am honored to take your hand in marriage." then she slid the ring on jacks finger.

I looked at Jack. "Madison Elle, I have loved you since I was eighteen and I am still in love with you now. I love your soul, your personality, your heart and everything inside and out. and I am so fucking lucky to take you to live the rest of my life with."

he paused and put the ring on her finger. I smiled. "repeat after me you two. in sickness and health, till death parts us." they said it together. I let out a little squeal of happiness. then the guards stepped in.

"you cannot do this here." they said very loudly, starting to run at us.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!" they kissed briefly and then looked over at the closing in guards. "run!" I yelled, starting to jog away. everyone followed immediately, then it was a dash for the nearest exit. it was hard running in heels, but Nate grabbed my hand and helped me run faster.

we were laughing, having a good ass time while we were being ran from the building. we found an exit, aka an door in the back of the building and that's when the guards stopped running after us. that and we were steady sprinting around the building.

"yay for Mr and Mrs. Jack Gilinsky!" I yelled, walking up to the entrance to the building. Nate pulled out mine and Madison's phones from his tux pocket and I grabbed them. I ushered them in front of the entrance, taking a few pictures.

we all stepped together in a big group hug. and then there was a familiar voice behind us.

"hey guys."