twenty

I actually made it home. after Nate interrogated me why I was silent all of a sudden. he agreed that was a weird dream and our whole ride home he had me in his arms, rubbing my back and running his hands through my hair.

it was just a terrible nightmare and he assured me it was nothing but a nightmare. we got home at three pm, the sun was still high in the sky and our house still smelled like pot. oh it was certainly a beautiful smell.

"how about I get us some food, then we eat and smoke and watch tv in our underwear." Nate suggested, slapping my ass. I squealed softly and turned around. he already had a smirk on his face and was leaning in to kiss me. I gave him one, moving my lips in sync with his.

"oh I love you and your great thoughts." Nate smiled and released me.

"you go put your bag upstairs and you better be ready in that bed in those-"

"red lace underwear that are your favorite. I know baby." I kissed his cheek and pressed a hand on his chest. but it quickly trailed south and I rubbed against his member.

"you better be up there soon." then I smirked and walked up the stairs, my dress bag and my suitcase in hand. I heard a groan come from Nate. he was so sexy.

my suitcase was in the corner and my dress was hanging in the closet. my arms shed my sweatpants and then I changed into his request. these have been his favorite for years. but of course, I always order new ones each year, just to keep them nice. he doesn't know that though.

i laid on the bed, resting on my stomach as I started scrolling through Netflix. he walked in minutes later, looking at me and moaning.  "fuck, you're so hot" my cheeks flushed and I turned to face him.

he had strawberries and he also had Panda Express? "Nathan Maloley?" my eyes locked on the to-go boxes. he ignored me until the strawberries were on the table beside us and Nate had me on his lap. I was still laying down, he just put my legs around his hips.

"I might've called in a favor." he handed me a box and inside was my favorite.

"aw baby!" I turned and grabbed a fork, then started eating. he rested his food on my ass and settled back as I turned on Courage the Cowardly dog.

we ate in silence, only laughing at the tv show occasionally. we finished our real food in about fifteen minutes. then he brought out the strawberries. he gave me one but then placed one on my skin. I gasped and moaned as he picked it up with his mouth.

his fingers ran down my body and gave me goosebumps. he grabbed my ass with both hands and then ran one hand down to rub my clit. a moan instantly filled my lips, coming out loudly.

"you like, babygirl?" I nodded my head. he stopped and ran his hands back up my body. they stopped at my thong and tugged on it. I moaned out, feeling his hands on me. he sent shivers up my body.

he stopped with his hand so I started grinding on his crotch, feeling his arousing member. he let out a raspy groan and placed his hands on my thighs. I moved teasingly around his lap, hearing his moans of enjoyment.

he made me stop and then he flipped me over, kissing me harshly. his hand found my sex and he went inside my panties, rubbing me slowly. it was hard to keep my moans in. I moaned into his mouth and when I pulled away to gasp, his lips started making hickeys on my neck.

both of them combined just made it so much better. I was almost there, my arm wrapped around his neck and my fingers dug into his shoulders. then he stopped. my breathing was still heavy. "I didn't marry you for this." I groaned out. Nate pulled his lips into a smile.

"why did you marry me then?" a devious smirk filled my face and I rolled over, sending him on bottom.

"so i could do this." he was already to the bare, so I moved my hips against his boxers slowly. it was more of a tease to what I had planned. he bit his lip and moved his hands up towards me. but I slapped them away. "no touch." I commanded, he groaned and put his hands behind his head.

when he was getting there, I slowly took off my bra. his eyes widened and he instantly moved to touch them. but I shook my head and moved them back. that resulted in me leaning all to close to his face. he used that advantage and tried using his mouth.

I only moved and placed my lips on his neck, trailing kisses down his body until I hit his boxers. my hand rubbed him slowly before sliding them off his body. his length sprung up and I smirked. my hands grabbed it and pumped it softly.

he groaned out when my mouth hit his sensitive skin. I moved my head up and down on his member, slow at first but speeding up soon. I had him a moaning mess and he was so close. then like he did to me, I stopped.

"al! you bitch!" he grabbed me and tossed me beside him, but he came up between my legs. he slid my panties down and quickly inserted himself in my wet sex.

both of us moaned, it felt so good. he started pumping in and out of me. he had his body hovering above mine and my hands were wrapped around him tightly. my orgasm came quickly and I moaned out, my nails raking down his back.

"fuck, baby!" he moaned, him following and coming inside me. I didn't mind, mostly because he just fucked me so good.

"oh daddy." I said softly, finding his lips with mine. Nate kissed me eagerly, running his tongue across my bottom lip, I let him in, letting him fight for dominance with me.