twenty-three

"ask me why i did it, ask me why i did it, i said: all for love." nate looked up at me with a smile. today was a bum type day, so here we are. he has been laying around in his sweatpants, while i was in a long sweater with my messy bun.

he was wrapped in my arms but he was still looking up at me. holy fuck he was still as hot as he was when he was nineteen. "i love you." i whispered, running my finger along his lips. he lifted them into a smile and raised his hand to rest on my wrist.

"i love you, more." i leaned down and placed my lips on his forehead, then his nose and then upon his lips. his hand squeezed my wrist and i opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. just then the doorbell rang.

"ill get it baby." nate mumbled against my lips. "you stay here and look beautiful." he pecked my lips and then rolled from the bed. he glided out the door and hopped down the stairs.

it would be nice to run a bath and do something in there, bring it back to the bed. a long hot bath would relax us both, because i did not like staying inside or around the house all day.

i went into our bathroom and stared the bath with hot water, then i made it slightly cooler the higher it got. i didn't want it HOT, i just wanted it hot. then i tossed in a galaxy bath bomb. when that was done, i got some candles from underneath the sink and lit some on the counter. i dimmed the lights to the small ones above the tub.

then i went to my room and slipped into some back lace lingerie type bra and panties. then i grabbed a white sheer shaw that was easily see through but had cute designs. i looked decent enough to seduce my husband.

i left the room and went downstairs. nate was talking in a hushed tone, and he was talking to a young female. "Nate?" nate turned to me a sighed, opening the door to a blonde haired girl.

"hi! im kristen, Nates ex girlfriend!" i quickly crossed my shaw over me and took her hand with a small smile.

"kristen was just leaving." nate said, glaring at her.

"no, Kristen wanted to ask your wife if we could catch coffee tomorrow to talk?" then she turned to look at me. "him and i have a few unfinished details and i really need to talk to him." my head turned back to nate and he just had his head down.

"uh, yeah sure. go ahead." she smiled and thanked me. with that she turned and walked to her car. nate shut the door and turned to me.

"can we forget that happened?" he asked, coming closer and wrapping his arms around my waist. i put mine around his neck and frowned.

"do you know what that talk is about?" he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"no, unless its about how i ditched her prom night." that made me chuckle and hit his arm. he leaned down and kissed me softly. "come on baby, i know you're wearing this for me." his arms snuck inside the covering and slid it off my arms, and then grabbed my ass.

i only let out a small groan and pulled him by his sweatpants up the stairs. we fell in our room and i pushed him against the door. "holy shit." he said with a groan. i pressed my body against his kissed him again.

i was way to horny to wait for the tub, i wanted him now. "i want you." i moaned out, reaching down to rub his growing budge. i slipped under both layers covering him and he let out a moan as i touched him.

he got worked up in my hand so i lowered myself to my knees to really get him off. god i sounded like a whore, yeah but imagine if i cared. he helped me slide them off his legs until it was me and his member.

it found my mouth and i placed a light kiss on the tip, then slid it between my lips. my tongue swirled around it and he just moaned loudly. i began a fast pace bob with my head and he nearly collapsed against the door. instead he gripped onto the doorknob with one hand and used the other one to pull my hair from my face.

i used that to go as far as i could and look up at him. he had his eyes closed and his head tilted back, his mouth was open as he moaned out. he was close, so i sped it up. his cum filled my mouth and i swallowed it all, looking up at him as i did.

he released my hair and pulled me up to meet his lips. he kissed me roughly and walked me back until he pushed me on the bed. i let out a smile as he came closer and placed kisses all over my skin. he started at my finger tips and worked until he found my neck. his lips sucked and kissed the sweetspot on my skin.

his other hand fell down my body and slid under my panties. his fingers moved towards my clit and he started rubbing, which made me moan loudly. nate smiled against my skin and kept going, until i was wetter than a waterfall. then he went down my body until he had everything stripped off me.

his arms curled around my thighs and he lowered to press his face against my sex. he flicked his tongue against my sensitive skin and didn't stop until my back was arched and my toes were curled. "oh my god!" i yelled out, feeling my orgasm come up. nate hand reached up my torso until it wrapped around my throat.

holy shit, that was hot. he slowed down on purpose and teased my climax. but it didn't stop it, just heightened the intensity. my hand tightened around nates hair as i moaned, biting my lip as he kept going. when he stopped he smiled up at me.

"get on all fours, baby." i did as i was told and i could feel him get on the bed behind me. a hand came down and slapped my ass, which made me moan out. he did it to the other cheek too, then massaged them with both hands.

he didn't say anything before he slid into me. i let out a moan and slid forward, resting on my elbows so my ass was farther in the air. he started in and out and sped up at a fast pace. he had his hands grabbing my hair, pulling my hair back as i kept moaning out.

"you like this baby?" nate asked, slapping my ass again.

"yes daddy." was all i could say before a moan came over me. quickly my high came and i let it out, sucking in a gasp as he kept going. he pulled out and rolled me so i was laying on my back. both his hands grabbed my hips as he reentered me.

"mm, baby." nate moaned out, giving me a smile. he leaned down and kissed me while he began his thrusting. he pulled away and held his hands by my head but he kissed at the other side of my neck.

soon, another orgasm washed over me and that was when nate exploded. he grunted in my ear and slowed down as he came down. "you're amazing." he said out of breath, looking at me with happy eyes. i only smiled and lifted myself up so i could kiss him.

"i have one more thing for us." i slid from underneath him and walked to the bathroom. he followed and looked at the tub with a smile. nate slid in first, and then me next. the water was still warm, which was good.

nate wrapped his arms around me and i cuddled up next to him, my head resting on his chest.