ten

"he what?" Nate yelled, turning around to face me. I sighed.

"he told me he liked me and then..." I couldn't finish. Nate just rolled his eyes.

"fucking tell me."

"he tried to kiss me, okay?" my hands ran through my hair out of stress. Nate started pacing the room.

"if the next words out of your mouth revolve around his lips touching, no, even being in a foot radius of yours then you bet your ass I'm going to kill him." I jumped up and grabbed his shoulders.

he looked everywhere but my face. I took a hand and used my fingers to move his chin to face me. "I promise on the behalf of our future children, and my life, his lips didn't come anywhere close to mine." he sighed.

"are you sure?" he said softly. I smiled and moved my hand so I could cup his cheek instead. with that I lifted myself as tall as I could so my lips fell closer to his.

"I'm positive, baby." he smiled faintly. my eyes flicked from his eyes to his mouth. warm hands wrapped around my waist and I slid closer to him.

"makeup sex?" he smirked.

"definitely." he chuckled and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. our lips connected on our way around the room. except the walk was short and the couch was against my back. he hovered over me, trailing his lips down my neck.

"the couch?" I questioned, putting my hands on his back. Nate smiled.

"I couldn't wait." that made me giggle, gasping from the bite he placed on my neck. I squirmed under his warm grasp. he hit my sweet spot and I gasped, letting out a moan.

Nate growled against my skin and made his way back to my lips. we kissed very roughly my hands running all over his body. his muscles were flexed, and he was so sexy. I couldn't help grabbing at the hem of his shirt and slipping it over his head.

my fingers ran down his chest and over his tattoos. he got a new one a few days ago, right across his collarbone. "my, my, why didn't we do this sooner?" he chuckled and leaned down more running his hand up my leg and then grabbed my shirt also.

we both slipped it off, our lips connecting again the second it was off. he put a hand on my cheek and then the door opened.

"uhm Nate, man. sorry to interrupt the sex but uh, I need you." Nate sighed and we both turned. other Sam was standing there with Swazz. they had worried looks on their faces.

"al, you need to come too."

--

we pulled up to Sammys house. Nate was shirtless and I was in the shirt he wore. they wouldn't tell us anything on the drive over, which made me even more concerned.

Nate was slightly into it, I could tell he was still aggravated with him. "okay, sam. explain now." I said, looking at other Sam with worried eyes as we approached the door.

there's was a slam and then the front door swung open. Sammy was red faced, red eyed and obviously drunk. he was breaking shit around the house, the baby was crying and he seemed like he was ignoring her.

"Sammy!" I gasped, walking quickly inside. I took the bottle of empty vodka and set it on the counter. "what are you doing?" he rolled his eyes and turned to me.

"you fucking rejected me, after all the shit I've done for you. you rejected me for him, your fuck buddy. how fucking pathetic is that?" he tossed his arms in the air. "but you know what?" Sammy took one hand and cupped my mouth with and grabbed my ass to pull me closer to him.

he kissed me, and it was partly alcohol and spit and I tried pushing him off. sam pulled away and backhanded me. "stop resisting!" he shouted. I stumbled away, stunned. Nate was punching him the second I wasn't in the way. he had him down on the floor and at the mercy of Nates hands.

"Sammy what were you thinking?" I yelled at him. "I'm married! I'm happy in my relationship and you want to try to take it away from me?" I rolled my eyes. sirens were becoming louder outside.

"you have a daughter and you're out getting like this. you're a dumb son of a bitch, Sam." Nate said. i was already walking upstairs for Anastasia.

she had a few scratches from something I didn't know. but I scooped her up and hugged her instantly. I packed a few pacifiers in her diaper bag, diapers, clothes, and anything else she'd need. then walked downstairs.

Sammy was being taken into custody by cops, flashing lights were everywhere. a male officer ran over to me. "hi, uhm, who are you." he had buff arms and a really built body. oh lord he was... I shouldn't finish that sentence. (fucking hot). I bit my lip and groaned but answered.

"I'm, uh Alessandra. Sammys friend and this is Anastasia, his daughter." he looked at her and smiled, then back up at me. I smiled back at him.

His hand fell in the small of my back and he led me over to an ambulance. he asked questions about how old she was, mostly health information that weirdly enough I knew.

"well, we bandaged up those little cuts and I think she will be good." officer Anthony smiled at Anastasia and handed her back over to me. I smiled too and took her in my arms. "I think we need to talk about the charges your friend is going to be facing." he listed off a few and said one might be a felony if he's unlucky.

I gasped, using the ambulance as a balance. that was so extreme. his hand shot out and held onto my arm. "are you okay, Alessandra?" I nodded my head and nodded a few too many times.

"how long will he be..." I didn't want to say the j word. the cop sighed.

"he's looking at up to seven years maybe even more."

"I can't keep his child for that long. nope." I shook my head and started to hand her back over. he shook his head and came closer, tucking her back in my arms and then looking me in the eyes.

"we need you just to keep her until his parents can come to get the baby." he smiled. "his parents already agreed to take her." I sighed, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders.

after we discussed sams sentence and how he might be bailed out, his parents are now the legal guardians as of child protection services. which was good. I was worried about Sam.

then he escorted me back over to where the rest of the boys were. "we're taking her for a few days or until Sammys parents come." Nate nodded and smiled. he wrapped an arm around me, taking a drink of his beer.

"well," officer Anthony said, stepping back from the car seat. he smiled at us both and nodded. "there you two go. but we will be contacting in regards to statements about what you saw and maybe why it happened." with that he pulled out a business card and then handed it to me with a smile.

"watch out for this number."