twenty two

Madison and Jack wanted to take us out for her twenty first birthday. it was last minute on my part, so I went in my outfit from today. she was having it at one of the most popular clubs in LA, name of which attracted a lot of celebrities.

she warned us about how the kardashians we're going to be there with the Jenners, and that thought alone scared me. she kept talking about celebrities and famous people and my heart just kept racing. I don't know how to act around anyone of that fame.

"nervous?" Nates voice said softly in my ear. my head nodded and I squeezed his hand. he only kissed my cheek and kept walking us inside. Madison looked behind her and found my eyes, she flashed a white smile and then turns back in time to slide in the doors. her and Jack were just too good together.

the club was dark and the music was loud. we blindly walked around until Madison slid us into a VIP booth. "oh my god! I'm so excited!" she said happily, looking at all of us. AKA Johnson, Nate and I, Swazz, other Sam, and Tez. everyone else is already here but most likely drinking or dancing.

"I'm so excited for you!" I said, giving her a warming smile. she only gave me a sincere look. we sat and talked for a bit, until i was really craving a beer. so i excused myself and walked over to the bar.

the bartender gave me a smile. "whats your poison?" that made me chuckle.

"got any pacifco?" the bartender nodded and pulled out a bottle, even popped the top. i thanked him and turned to walk to the table, but i saw the big entrance of the Kardashians.

fucking A, i didn't think they would actually show. Khloe was the first one i actually saw and lord was she looking gorgeous. then i saw Kylie Jenner, and Kim, with Kourtney trailing behind. i only chuckled and turned back around to pay the bartender.

"heres a twenty, keep it unless i come back for more." he nodded and smirked at me. i smiled and turned back around. i wasn't looking to drink anything heavy tonight, i wasn't in the mood.

when i was close to my table, guess who was surrounding it? you guessed it. Kylie gave Madison a hug and they started chatting loudly about how much they "missed each other". it looked fake to me...

i managed to get myself to my seat and i sat by Nate in seconds. he gave me a warm smile and reached over to take my beer. he took a long drink and then handed it back to me with a smile. "you're smart, love." then he winked and returned his attention to the people in front of us.

I immediately noticed Kylie looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "thats Alessandra! she's really great." madison smiled as she introduced me. kylie extended her hand and i did too, my mind confused with that.

"if you're really great, then we should hang out. i would love to." her words surprised me but i only smiled.

"yeah, that sounds great!" she let go of my hand and everyone returned their attention to madison.

"well, we are going to be heading out, we have to catch a flight to the Bahamas for a photoshoot." she kissed Madisons cheeks and then stepped away. "bye guys!" she gave us smiles and then her eyes landed on mine. it was kinda intense until i pulled away and looked at Nate.

they walked away and i let out a sigh. "that was really awkward, or was it just me?" i said just to Nate. he smiled and leaned forward. his lips landed on my forehead and his hand cupped my head.

"you're just overthinking it. she's nice." i nodded and looked at him.

"wanna dance? i mean this is a club." he gave me smirk and took my hand. we glided from the booth, him walking in front of me towards where people were grinding together. we weren't any better because the song was Lil Bit by 50 cent, and we made a fool of ourselves.

but when we got intense and our faces were inches from each other, he never hesitated to kiss me. "my god, you are hot as hell." he kissed my forehead and then took my hand so we could go back to the booth.

Jack and Madison had apparently went to dance and Johnson was sitting alone. Nate frowned and sat next to him. "wheres your girl?" he shrugged and looked up at us.

"i don't have one, you know that. but I've been on the hunt." nate sighed and slapped his arm.

"you'll find her, J. i promise." he gave us both full smiles and nodded.

"i hope so."