Chapter 1

Jeonghan POV

"Yoon Jeonghan!~" Aish. His here?! This early? I put my head on my pillow.

"Jeonghan! You need to wake up!"

"Mom! Got this little boy out of my room!" I yelled.

"Oh, no. Jeonghan, you need to wake up or else we'll be late." He said. I sat on my bed and punch his arm.

"Ouch!" He whined. I push him and went to my bathroom. I did my morning routines. And after that I wore my uniform. His still on my bed playing with my phone.

"Ya! Seuncheol, don't play with my phone!" I grabbed my phone and put it on my pocket.

"Let's eat breakfast." He said and pulled my towards the kitchen. I saw my mom setting the table, while my dad was sitting on his usual chair while reading news paper.

"Goodmorning sweetie." Mom greeted. I kisswd her on her left cheek.

"Morning." I said and sat on my chair beside me was Seungcheol.

My mom put a plate infront of us and put the bacon, eggs, rice and bread.

"Yay! Im hungry." Seuncheol exclaimed.

"Tss. Your here to eat again?" I said.

"Ofcourse, I love aunts food." He smiled like a dog.

"Its just a plain bacon, eggs and rice. What make it special? You can cook that." I said and start eating.

"Jeonghan, just eat, you too Seungcheol." Mon said. I just rolled my eyes. We continued eating.

After we eat, we bid our goodbye and went to Seungcheol's car. He have car, her mom bought it for him. His a brat. Actually.

"We had party to attend later." Uh! I want to rest for this day.

"I don't want to go~" i said and pout.

"Then, I'll go by myself. Just don't tell mom." He said smiling. Aish. His always like that!

"Okay, go by yourself. Your always doing that anyways." I said.

"Alright! Then I wouldn't take you home." He said and took a glace on me.

"Its okay, I can ride with Jihoon or Mingyu." I said. He just nod and continue driving.

After a while we arrived at our school. I bid my goodbye and went to my class.

"Jeonghan!" Seokmin yelled when he saw me on the door.

"Shh! Its too early!" I said walking to my assigned chair.

"Wo~ what happend?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, Seungcheol wants to go to a party later. And I said I don't want to. He just said that 'just don't tell mom.'" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, then let's just hang out on my place?" Seokmin said.

"Pabo! I want to rest okay? That's why I didn't want to go to that party, then you'll say let's hang out?"

"You can rest at my house. Mom and dad are gone they will spend the whole month on Paris. You know we can sleep there." Seokmin wiggled his eyebrows. Tch. This kid, huh! If I know he just want Soonyoung to be there also and they'll make out for a whole night.

"Okay, let's hang out." I said. They high five and smiled.

After a few more minutes talking our teacher arrived and start the class.

-

Its our lunch break. We went to the cafeteria and sat on our usual place.

"Yo!" Seungkwan said.