Chapter 20

Jeonghan woke up and saw a boy looking at him. He blinked his eyes remembering where he is, but he got nothing until he heard the boy called someone.

"Jilian! Is he awake?"

"I think so, should we call dad?"

"Hey, where am I?" Jeonghan asked and sat on the bed.

"Uhm... Uhm... Julian, you talk to him."

"Why me? You should."

"No, you should talk to him." Jeonghan smiled at the twins infront of him. Then he looked at the room, not familiar but he saw a frame, picture of him Seungcheol before.

"Are you Seungcheol's son and daughter?" He asked, the two looked at each other and laugh, Jeonghan face palmed. Great, kids just laugh at him.

"No, we're not, his our step brother. By the way Im Jilian!" The girl said and smiled at him.

"And Im Julian."

"Im Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan." He said smiling.

"Come on, let's eat breakfast." Jilian said and pulled Jeonghan towards their kitchen, he saw Seungcheol placing a plate on the table and arranging the spoon and fork.

"Goodmorning Seungcheol!" Julian greeted and took a sit.

"Goodmorning, twins! Goodmorning Jeonghan." He said and kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

"Morning." Jeonghan greeted, his face was burning he can feel it.

"Take a sit and we'll eat." Seungcheol said and sat beside Jeonghan.

"Jilian, call mom and dad." Jilian nod and ran upstairs. "Do you want coffee?"

"No, no, Im fine." Jeonghan smiled at him.

"Hot choco? Juice?"

"Water. Cold water."

"Right." Seungcheol got up and took a pitch of water.

"Goodmorning, Cheol!"

"Oh, goodmorning Dianne!" Seungcheol kissed her cheeks.

"Hi Jeonghan. Goodmorning." Dianne greeted.

"H-hi goodmorning." Jeonghan smiled.

While eating Jeonghan seem so comfortable. Dianne and Seungcheol talked to him the whole breakfast.

"He talked about you everytime! And he keeps on saying and saying the same thing." Dianne said smirking at Jeonghan.

"Really?" Jeonghan said looking at Seungcheol who looked away.

"Oh, dear don't get embarrassed. Its cute how you missed your bestfriend." She said teasing Seungcheol.

"Okay, Dianne, that's enough. Come on, Jeonghan let's go." Seungcheol hold his wrist and pulled him towards his room, they left the woman laughing.

"She's cool." Jeonghan said laughing.

"Shut up." Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "Go take a shower, I'll get your clothes."

"Where are we going?"

"To your house?"

"Hmm... Okay." Jeonghan went to the bathroom and took a shower, while Seungcheol ran towards Dianne and hugged her tight.

"Thank you!" He said and showered Dianne a kiss.

"Oh gosh! Seungcheol! I just got shower! But, your welcome dear." She smiled and kissed Seungcheol on the cheeks. Seungcheol went downstairs to take Jeonghan's clothes, and he went back to his room, he saw Jeonghan on his bed sitting.

"What took you so long?" Jeonghan asked and took his clothes. He went back to the bathroom and wear his clothes.

"Can we stay for awhile?" Jeonghan asked.

"Why?"

"I want to sleep more." He pouted and lay on Seungcheol's bed.

"I have to pick Hyeyeon by 3." He said looking at his wrist watch.

"Hmm... Okay, just wake me up." Jeonghan said hugging some pillow. Seungcheol smiles and took his laptop to type some project.

After an hour Seungcheol's hand was tired, so he decided to take a rest, he layed beside Jeonghan. He closed his eyes and he felt an arm around his waist. He smiled and hugged Jeonghan, Jeonghan snuzzled on Seungcheol's neck.

Oh god. No one knows how he missed Jeonghan so much. He waited for this day to happen. He kissed Jeonghan's forehead before closing his eyes.

JEONGHAN woke up after hearing a phone ringing. Without looking he took the phone and answer it.

"Hello."

{Cheol?} Jeonghan open his eyes and looked at the phone. This is not his phone.

"I-im sorry, this is Jeonghan."

{Oh, hi Jeonghan where's Cheol}

"His here, I'll wake him up." Jeonghan patted Seungcheol's cheek. "Cheol, Hyeyeon's calling." Seungcheol took the phone and hugged Jeonghan.

"Hello?"

{Could you still make it?} Seungcheol looked at his eatch hanging on the wall, its already 4.

"Shit. Im sorry, I fell asleep."

{Its okay, I'll just take a cab.}

"Shit. Hye, Im sorry, I'll make it up to you, okay?"

{Sure! Bye, love you! Hehe!} Seungcheol smiled and hanged up. He put his phone on bedside table and hugged Jeonghan.

"You seem like you were chrating on your girlfriend." Jeonghan said hugging Seungcheol.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just my friend."

"Yeah sure." Jeonghan said sarcastically.

"Are you jealous?" Seungcheol smirked.

"No, why would I?"

"She have a boyfriend." Seungcheol said making Jeonghan to smile.

"Tell me about her." Jeonghan said closing his eyes.

"I met her in the park." Seungcheol said playing with Jeonghan's hair. "We both have a problem. Her boyfriend dump her, while me, missing you. She kinda help me?" Seungcheol said not sure if he was saying or asking.

"But, really, she was just my friend, a close friend."

"Hmm... Okay." Jeonghan said and stood up. "Come on, drive me home."

"Can you stay a little longer?" Seungcheol pleaded.

"No, I have something to do at home." Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol disgust.

"Don't look at me like that, and also don't pout." Jeonghan said laughing a bit.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Seungcheol asked and stood infront of Jeonghan.

"No, Im expensive." Jeonghan laughed while Seungcheol face palmed. "Sorry, no Im not, Im going to meet up with Minhyuk and Jin and Taehyung and Jungkook and all of my friends." Jeonghan said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Then stay here, I missed you Jeonghan. You didn't even told me you were leaving, you leave me behind."

"Still no. Seungcheol, if you want then come with me. Im not gonna stay here all day. And besides, I just want to go around--- and you have date with Hyeyeon tomorrow."

"We're not going on a date. Fine." Seungcheol said walking out of his room, Jeonghan followed him and went to Seungcheol's car. Seungcheol drive quitely, while Jeonghan just looked out of the window.

When they arrived Jeonghan jump off of the car and walk towards their gate, he open it and went in while Seungcheol followed him and pulled his wrist he turned Jeonghan around and hugged him.

"Spend a day or three with me. Just you and me."