Chapter 30

"Babe! Stop! Oh my god! I swear Seungcheol if you don't stop Im going to punch you!" Jeonghan said through laughter.

"Come on, let's go out!" Seungcheol said.

"Okay, okay!" Jeonghan said and Seungcheol stopped tickling him. He put himself on top of Jeonghan and kissed his lips.

"Come on, go take a shower." Seungcheol said but Jeonghan pulled him for another passionate kiss. They missed each other so much, Seungcheol was gone for their university camp. And Jeonghan just studying, calling Seungcheol for time to time.

"Get up." Seungcheol said once they pulled away, Jeonghan sat o  the bed and kissed Seungcheol one more time.

"I'll take a bath now." Jeonghan said and messed Seungcheol's hair. When Jeonghan finished he went to the livingroom to find his boyfriend, reading a magazine. He sat beside his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

"What's that?" Jeonghan asked.

"Nothing, let's go~" Seungcheol said and Jeonghan laugh a bit before they stood up and went to Seungcheol's car. When they arrived at the park, they walk there hand in hand. Seungcheol giving Jeonghan a little kiss on the head.

Jeonghan smiled everytime Seungcheol kissing him, he's feeling loved. Jeonghan kissed Seungcheol on the lips surprising him. Jeonghan smiled cutely at Cheol.

"Where do you want to eat?" Seungcheol asked.

"Uhm... Anywhere." He said smiling at Seungcheol who just nod. They went to the nearest reataurant and eat. After they eat, they walked to the park again while being lovey dovey.

Jeonghan run and Seungcheol try to chase him, they both good at running. When Seungcheol finally caught Jeonghan he hugged him and spin them around. Jeonghan smiling while Seungcheol kissed his temple.

After that, they went to the cinema to watch a romantic movie. They were holding each others hand until the end of the movie. When they went out of the cinema, Jeonghan was sobbing because the female lead at the movie died because of her cancer.

"Shh. Stop crying babe." Seungcheol said kissing Jeonghan's forehead.

"The m-movie was great. I-I can't stop crying." Jeonghan said sobbing. Seungcheol smile and decided to go to icecream parlor. They bougth two icecream and walk at the mall.

"What else do you want to do?" Seungcheol said and lick at his icecream.

"I want to go home and let's have some fun there." Jeonghan said wiggling his eyebrows, Seungcheol smirked and kissed Jeonghan on the lips.

When Jeonghan closed the door of the house he began kissing Seungcheol in the most passionate way he could do, but Seungcheol kissed him rough. While kissing they making their way on Jeonghan's room. Jeonghan wrapped his legs on Seungcheol waist, while Seungcheol hold his butt cheek squeezing it lightly. Seungcheol began kissing, biting and leaving a mark on Jeonghan's neck who's throwing his head back in pleasure. When Seungcheol felt the hard on Jeonghan's pants, he rubbed his own crotch on Jeonghan making the other moan.

Minutes past and Seungcheol was now pounding at Jeonghan, while Jeonghan holding Seungcheol's neck leaving a kiss on his lips, neck and chest.

"Cheol... Ah!" Jeonghan moaned loudly making Seungcheol to smirked and pound on Jeonghan harder.  He grabbed Jeonghan's length and start pumping it. Jeonghan was now moaning messily and Seungcheol love it. When they their climax, Seungcheol lied beside him and kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

Panting heavily, Jeonghan smiled and snuggled to Seungcheol's chest. "I love you." He said smiling.

"I love you more." Seungcheol said as he kissed Jeonghan, and they start making out again. But this time they're just making out.