Chapter 10

When they're done playing. Jeonghan told Minhyuk that he's going and the boy walked him out of the house. Jeonghan thanked him several times before Minhyuk kissed him on the forehead.

Jeonghan started walking towards his house and when he looked back Minhyuk was still there so he wavef his hand.

Seungcheol's car was still there, guess what he really needs to talk to his bestfriend tonight. He took his keys on his bag and open the door.

"Jeonghan, kitchen for awhile." He heard his father said. He walked towards the kitchen and saw his father drinking water.

"We had a problem at the office, I already texted your mom. Take care okay? I'd cook dinner for you Seungcheol, was in your room. I'll go ahead." He kissed his son's forehead and walked out of the house.

Great! Now they're all alone. Jeonghan sighed and went to his room, when he open the door Seungcheol was lying at his bed.

"Hannie." Seungcheol got up and sat on the bed.

"W-what do you want?"

"Let's talk." Seungcheol said looking at Jeonghan.

"Please?" He added.

Jeonghan nod and sat beside Seungcheol. No one dares to speak for about 5 good minutes.

"Im sorry." Seungcheol broke the silence. "I know I hurt you on what I've said earlier--- yesterday. Im really sorry, Jeonghan."

Jeonghan looked at his hand and played with his finger.

"Look, I kind of jealous and shock at the same time. Because you didn't introduce him to me and what do you expect? Im your bestfriend I got offended when someone told me you're dating that Minhyuk I didn't even know. Im not mad." Seungcheol said and hold Jeonghan's hand. He looked at Jeonghan's eyes now teary.

"I was just upset, but Im really sorry Jeonghan, let's forget about that, 'kay? I'll make it up to you. Let's hang out--- the three of us, Minhyuk, you and me. What do you think?" He asked and Jeonghan wiped his tears using his right hand.

"Fine, Im also sorry---" Seungcheol cut him off.

"No, you don't have to."

"Fine!" The two laugh and Seungcheol hugged Jeonghan.

SO two days had pass Jeonghan and Seungcheol are back to normal. Jeonghan, was with Minhyuk when Suengcheol put an arm around the two.

"So? What's the plan?" Seungcheol asked.

"I don't know." Jeonghan said and removed Seungcheol's arms in both of them.

"What about we drink later? Its friday, there's no school tomorrow." Jeonghan glared at Seungcheol.

"Come on, Hannie~ Minhyuk, would be fine with that, right Minhyuk?"

"Yeah, totally fine with that." He said making Jeonghan looked at him.

"You sure with that?" Jeonghan asked again.

Minhyuk hold Jeonghan's hand and aswered with a simple yes. Seungcheol looked at Minhyuk.

"So we'll drink later, 'kay? Should we invite Mingyu and others?"

"Don't you dare invite LeeChan."

"Sure sure. At my place? Or at the club?"

"Club would be fine. So we don't have to clean at your place after." Jeonghan smiled.

"Okay! See you at 6 lovebirds!" Seungcheol said and kissed Jeonghan's cheek.

"Seungcheol!" Jeonghan yelled.

"Love you too, Hannie!" Seungcheol yelled back.

Minhyuk smiled at Jeonghan and wiped Jeonghan's cheek.

"How would I get over him if his still doing that shits?" Jeonghan asked.

"He really liked pissing me off." He added.

"You can't get over him easily when you were head over heels of him. It takes time." Minhyuk said making Jeonghan looked at him.

"Right. Thanks for reminding me." Jeonghan said making them laugh. They contineud eating.

ITS already 6 and Jeonghan meet Minhyuk outside his house then they saw a car. A familiar car of Seungcheol.

"Get in the back!" Seungcheol said. Jeonghan smiled and get in he saw Wonwoo was with him.

"Hi, Wonwoo!" Jeonghan greeted.

"Hi, Jeonghan!" He smiled.

"This is Minhyu---"

"Minhyuk, your boyfriend?" Wonwoo asked smirking at Jeonghan.

"N-no, not yet. Still figure it out."

"Ow." Was all Wonwoo said. The whole ride was quiet. When they reach the club they get off of the car and walked inside the club.

They squeeze to the group of people dancing on the club before they saw their friends. They greeted them and sat at the vacant chair.

"Don't drink too much." Jeonghan said when he saw Seungcheol handed him a drink.

"You don't drink?" Minhyuk asked Jeonghan.

"A bit. I don't drink too much." Minhyuk nod and drink what's on his glass.

MINGYU, was sitting beside Wonwoo, and his trying his best to get Wonwoo's attention.

"Excuse for awhile." Mingyu said and went to the restroom. He look at himself in the mirror and tap his cheek.

"Oh god! Mingyu woke up! You need to tell Wonwoo tonight!" He talked to himself.

"Tell me what?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu jumped a bit when he hear Wonwoo.

"Jesus! You scared me!" Mingyu said placing his hand on his left chest.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "Cut it. What do you want to say? Hm?"

"I-i... Hm... I was just wondering if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

Wonwoo close the door and walked towards Mingyu while he walked backwards until his back hit the wall.

"Is this for you or for a friend?" Wonwoo asked as he ran his finger on Mingyu's neck.

"For a friend?" Mingyu said or more like asked.

"Cut it."

"Cut what?" Mingyu asked innocently.

"Cut that shits of yours. I know its for you. You're trying to get my attention, do you?" Wonwoo said smirking.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo's eyes. "You know what, I don't need to explain." He said and close the gap between them.

"Someone's on a rush." Wonwoo said once they pulled away and kissed Mingyu once again. Mingyu laugh and Wonwoo smiled before they went back to their table.

WHEN Minhyuk had his 10th glass of tequila Jeonghan, stop him. Because no one will take care of him.

"Minhyuk, stop. Are you still okay?"

"Perfectly fine. Don't worry I know when to stop." He assured he hold Jeonghan's hand and kissed the back of it.

Seungcheol saw it and smirked crept on his lips. He didn't know if he hates Minhyuk because he can make Jeonghan happy or he just insecure.

Seungcheol had enough when he saw Jeonghan leaning his head on Minhyuk's shoulder. He stood up and went to the bar counter and order a lot and different types of alcohol he let himself got wasted.

*****

Wah! Finally! Sorry for not updating for almost 2 months. I had a problem and I kind of fixed it just now.

I hope someone will still read this. Im waiting on your feedbacks and votes! Love you guys! 😘😘