Chapter 28

Week passed, Jeonghan still not waking up or giving a sign. Seungcheol was always there to take care of his boyfriend. He didn't attend any of his class and his mom and dad was worried about him but they know their son is more focused on his boyfriend, that's why they let them do whatever Seungcheol wants.

"Seungcheol, you need to go home." Jeonghan's mom said.

"No, I'll watch him."

"But your mom must be worried."

"I already told her." Seungcheol said and smiled. "I missed him mom." He said making the women hug him.

"Everyone missed him." She said patting Seungcheol's back. "Only if we just didn't told him about my job, he wouldn't be in this situation." She cried and Seungcheol did the same. Seungcheol was looking at Jeonghan when his fingers move.

"J-jeonghan?" Seungcheol went near him and once again his finger moved, his mom called a doctor and Jeonghan was now opening his eyes. His just staring at the ceiling. The doctor came and check Jeonghan up.

"I think his fine now, we need to talk to him." The doctor said.

"Jeonghan, honey." His mom said and he looked at his mom.

"Mom, why am I here? I can't move legs." He trying to move his legs.

"Shhh, its okay, that'll heal." She said and kissed her son's forehead.

"Where's Minghao? Is he knows that Im here? How about Mingyu and Wonwoo? My friends?" Jeonghan asked and his mother nod.

"They know you're here, their visiting from time to time, and Minghao told me that he can't go here because he was in china." Jeonghan just smiled of the thought Minghao was back on his hometown. "But Seungcheol was here. He's always here to look at you, he even read you a book you like. He take care of you, he---"

"Who's Seungcheol?" Jeonghan asked innocently. "Is he was my friend? I don't remember having a friend named Seungcheol." He said. And Seungcheol was crying so hard now. He just can't accept of why of all people, why him? Why Jeonghan forget about him.

"Jeonghan, Seungcheol is your boyfriend." His mom said calmly.

"B-boyfriend? But, I don't have boyfriend right? Who's Seungcheol?"

"Are you sure you're not playing with us?" Seungcheol asked while sobbing.

"Mom, who is he? And why would I played with you?" Jeonghan said and blink his eyes trying to remember Seungcheol. Seungcheol didn't dare to talk anymore, he just waited for Jeonghan to be tired and sleep again.

"Doc what's happening?" Seungcheol asked.

"There's a possibility that he would forget the happiest scene he've done or the most special for him. And he can also forget the recently scenes or events. You need to talk to him and make him remember you little by little."

"Thank you so much." Jeonghan's mom said and bowed at the doctor.

"We will help each other just for you to be remember by Jeonghan." Jeonghan's mom said and hugged Seungcheol.

*****

Seungcheol fixed Jeonghan's hospital blanket and rhe flowers and fruit on the table. Its been a week since Jeonghan woke up and even a single memory that he and Seungcheol made, he didn't remember.

"Why are you still here?" Jeonghan asked. "Don't you have girlfriend or boyfriend waiting on you?"

"I have boyfriend but he's still couldn't remember me." Seungcheol said and give Jeonghan an orange.