Chapter 7

Jeonghan and Minhyuk drink their bubbletea.

"So, what happend?"

"Ah, I was walking last night then a drunk man hitted me. But nothing serious. He keep on apologizing tho." Minhyuk said smiling.

"Your bones are all okay?" Jeonghan asked sipping at his drink.

"Yeah. I got xray earlier and they said my bones are all fine."

"That's good." Jeonghan smiled. They stay their for awhile until Jeonghan decided to go home.

When they reach Jeonghan's house. Minhyuk stood infront of Jeonghan.

"Bye, Jeonghan."

"Bye!" Before Minhyuk walked towards his house he kissed Jeonghan on his forehead and ran towards his house.

Jeonghan eyes wide open. He didn't expect Minhyuk would kiss him. He stood there for a minute still looking at Minhyuk's house until his father called him.

"Jeonghan!" Jeonghan looked at his father.

"What are you doing there? Come inside."

Jeonghan walked towards his dad and hugged him. "Hi."

"Hello son. You want sandwich?"

"Nah, Im going to my room."

"Okay."

Jeinghan lied on his bed and close his eyes. Then he remembered that his still wearing his school uniform. So, he decided to take a short shower before he go to sleep.

*****

Seungcheol, went to a party that night. He walked towards the kitchen and get something to drink. Then a boy walked towards him and sate beside him.

"You seemed so stress today." He said and took something to drink also.

"What are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked the guy beside him.

The guy smirked. "This party are open for all and this is my friends party, just so you know."

"I know that." Seungcheol said and drink his vodka. After a minute of drinking and staring at each other. Seungcheol grabbed the guy's neck and kiss him torridly on his lips. The guys smiled between their kisses and pulled Seungcheol closer.

*****

Jeonghan woke up when he heard his phone ringing. He sighed and looked at his phone. What the hell is this caller need in this time.

Without looking at the caller ID he answered. "Hello?"

{Jeonghan-ah, Im sorry for calling you this late, but. Do you know where Cheol is?} He looked at the caller ID and its Cheol's mom.

"I didn't know, aunt but I'll try to call him."

{Thank you, Han. Wonwoo, was looking for him also since Wonwoo leave the house also. Im just worried.}

"Okay, aunt. I'll hanging up and I'll try to call Cheol."

{Okay, thank you, Jeonghan.} Jeonghan smiled and hanged up. He then call Seungcheol's number. After a few rings someine answered the phone.

"Cheol, your mom's lookin'---" Jeonghan didn't finish his sentence when he heard something.

{Just...one more... Ah~...} He heard Seungcheol moaned and the other moans also. He hanged up. His heart break into million pieces. Yes, sure he saw Seungcheol making out, but he never heard him moaning.