Chapter 4

Jeonghan was at the bus, earphone plugged in. Seungcheol, didn't pick him. His mad at Seungcheol, after what he did last night he wouldn't pick Jeonghan?

Jeonghan walked out of the bus and walked to his class. He don't want to see Seungcheol today, since he didn't finish his essay last night.

His earphones still in his ears, he sat on his chair and start writing an essay again.

Jeonghan was busy writing he didn't saw a new student walking inside their room.

The new student walked on his table since his the only student in the class.

The new student tap his table making Jeonghan to looked up.

Jeonghan took off his earphones. "Yes?"

"Is this the room of mrs. Shin?"

"Oh, yeah. New student?"

"Yeah. Im Lee Minhyuk." He offered his hand.

Jeonghan gladly accept it. "Yoon Jeonghan." Jeonghan smiled and Minhyuk did the same.

"Can I sit beside you?" Minhyuk said.

"Sure." They both sat down.

"So, why did you transfer?" Jeonghan asked.

"We moved near here and apparently far from my old school so my parents decided to transfer me to this school." He stated with a smile on his face.

"Ah~" Jeonghan said making Minhyuk to chuckled.

"Your voice is cute." Minhyuk said.

"Wow! Your the only one who said that, all of my friends said its funny."

"No, its cute." Minhyuk said making Jeonghan to blushed. Minhyuk smiled even wider when he saw Jeonghan smiled. They continued talking didn't care to their classmates walking and glaring at them mostly the girls. Jeonghan didn't see Seokmin and Jisoo walked to the class with their teacher.

"Class, you have new classmate." Mrs. Shin said, Minhyuk stood up.

"Im Lee Min Hyuk, please be nice to me." Minhyuk bowed.

"You may take your sit. Since Jeonghan-ssi and you seemed so close, Jeonghan-ssi can you help him took the notes and lecture that we already had."

"Sure." Jeonghan said.

"Okay. Now," Their teacher started teaching.

Lunch came and Jeonghan and Minhyuk walked towards the cafeteria. They bought food and went to the vacant chair.

"Do you have friends?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yeah--- oh, I forgot to tell them. Hehe." Jeonghan smiled.

-

Seungcheol went to their usual table and saw Jeonghan was missing. He sat infront of Soonyoung.

"Where's, Han?" Cheol asked Seokmin and Jisoo.

"He's with Minhyuk? Yeah Minhyuk." Seungcheol raised his eyebrows.

"Who's that? A new student?" He asked.

"Yeah. There they are." Seokmin pointed at the table where Jeonghan and Minhyuk laughing.

Seungcheol frowned when he saw the boy holding Jeonghan's chin. Hell, his the only one did that to Jeonghan.

"Someone's jealous." Soonyoung beamed.

"Tch." Seungcheol said and throw a food on Soonyoung.

"Hahaha. See, his jealous."