Chapter 18

Jeonghan and Minghao are sitting on Jeonghan's bed while Jeonghan looking at the photos they took earlier. He glance at Minghao, his staring at the wall, and sad expression was flastered in his face.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jeonghan said.

"I saw him Jeonghan." Minghao said still looking at the wall.

"Who?"

"My Gyuie." He said and looked at Jeonghan.

"Really? Where?" Jeonghan said facing Minghao and put his phone on the bed.

"At the cafe, he's with someone, they were sweet. Holding each others hand, while smiling ear to ear. They looked so h-happy." Jeonghan just looked at Minghao, his smiling but tears continously falling on his cheeks.

"I thought you didn't broke up?" Jeonghan asked, as he went closer to Minghao to caressed his back to help him to calm.

"Yeah, we didn't."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? We should talked to him or give him a punch."

"You can't do that." Jeonghan looked at him confused. "His your friend, a close friend." Jeonghan looked at him asking for a hint.

"Mingyu. H-he's my boyfriend." He smiled. "Kim Mingyu, my sweetest, caring, loving boyfriend is now with someone else." He cried even more, his hands cover his face as he cried louder. Jeonghan, hugged him and patted his head.

"I-Im sorry, I didn't know." Jeonghan said.

"He cheated on me, he's now happy with Wonwoo. W-what do I still doing here? W-what's my purpose for coming back here? He have s-someone else." Jeonghan just hugged the latter. He don't what would he say or maybe he can hurt Minghao more if he say something.

*****

Seungcheol went to their house, his old house,  his mom called him because she can't talk to Wonwoo and he didn't leave his room nor eat for 2days. He drive fast as he can and when he entered the house, he kissed his mom and they went to Wonwoo's room, he tried to open it but its locked.

"Wonwoo, honey."

"Im not hungry mom, j-just go." Wonwoo said.

"Hey, Wonwoo, open this door. Let's talk." After a minute Wonwoo open the door. His nose are red, swollen eyes and messed hair. Wonwoo, hugged Seungcheol and cried. Seungcheol mouthed his mother that he'll talk to Wonwoo alone, before they went inside Wonwoo's room they sat on Wonwoo's bed.

"Tell me, what happen?" Seungcheol said fixing Wonwoo's hair. Wonwoo took a deep breath and tell Seungcheol what happend. He tell Seungcheol all, including their past. About their past, they already talked about it, they're fine with what they are now. And Wonwoo was thankful because they became very close, that they can tell a secrets with each other.

"I didn't know that." Seungcheol said and wiped Wonwoo's tears.

"Cheol, I don't want to see him." Wonwoo said and cried again.

"We'll work with that, for a meantime let's eat, come on I'll take you in your favorite burger house." Seungcheol smiled widely.

"Okay, I'll clean my face first." Wonwoo said and went to the bathroom to clean his face after that they went out of the house and went to the burger house, they just walked. When they arrived at the burger house, Seungcheol ordered 3giant cheese burger. They waited for almost 5minutes before their order arrived. Wonwoo finished the 2 giant cheese burger and they start walking back. While walking back Wonwoo froze when he spot a familiar person on the cafe, holding the others hand, talking like they missed eaxh other and smiling like there's no tomorrow.

Seungcheol looked at the direction Wonwoo's looking at and saw Mingyu, holding Minghao's hand. He walked towards Wonwoo and pulled him. Wonwoo was crying again, how can't he when he saw his love with his real boyfriend.

"Shhh, stop crying, Wonwoo please stop crying." Seungcheol said as he hugged Wonwoo who's face buried on the crook of his neck.

*****

"Im going back to the California this week." Minghao said.

"Okay, take care okay? Call me when you need someone to talk to." Mingyu hold Minghao's hand. "Im really sorry, Minghao."

"Its okay, I understand, its still hurt but I understand. I know it also my fault." Minghao said and smiled widely.

"That's why I'd love you." Mingyu said and smiled widely at Minghao. They already talked about them, for the past 2 days, Mingyu talked to Minghao and Minghao--- ofcourse he cried, when Mingyu told him that he really love Wonwoo and he can't lose Wonwoo. But Mingyu told how amazing and his not hard to love. Minghao, cried then after that they officially broke up, that's why Minghao decided to go back to California, since the person he wanted to be with, is now with someone else.

After the small talk Mingyu take Minghao on Jeonghan's house. Mingyu hugged Minghao one last time and bid goodbye.

*****

Days passed and Wonwoo still staying at his room, his just playing with his xbox or surfing. Sometomes Seungcheol will come and talk to him or gave him some foods, they talk and Seungcheol will leave.

Wonwoo missed the way Mingyu talk to him, the way Mingyu hug and kissed him. He really missed Mingyu, but he guessed Mingyu didn't miss him since his 'boyfriend' was with him.

WONWOO decided to take a walk for awhile since he didn't go out his room for how many days. Because--- ofcourse he's trying to move on.

When, Wonwoo got tired, he sat on one of the benches in the park. He looked at people walking, playing and some are dating. A sad smile form on his lips, until he felt a presence of someone and sat beside him.

He can see on his peripihal vision that its Mingyu, his Mingyu. He wanted to run, he wanted to slap him, he wanted to cry--- but he can't! He can't because its still Mingyu! His Mingyu! His love!

Mingyu broke the silence between them, he looked at Wonwoo.

"Im calling you, I tried to call you, but you didn't answer any of my calls." Mingyu said. "I missed you, Wonie. I love you" Wonwoo, wiped the tears on his face.

"D-don't say that. Im not your boyfriend. You should say that to Minghao." He said smiling while tears flowing down his face.

"We broke up, officially. We fixed what supposed to be fixed. Wonwoo, Im sorry for lying to you. I know I hurt you, please come back to me?" Wonwoo was stupid when it comes to love, he easily forgive.

"Okay, just please. Please, don't lie again." Wonwoo said and looked at Mingyu who's looking at him.

"I promise! I love you, Wonwoo!" Mingyu said as he hugged Wonwoo and kissed his temple.