Chapter 15

Its been a week since Seungcheol avoided Jeonghan. He do his best to avoid Jeonghan he didn't answer all the calls and text he recieve from him. He needs to think, he shouldn't feeling this way, his feeling guilty. He missed his bestfriend, he missed Jeonghan so much.

Now, his on the way at Jeonghan's house. He'll say sorry to his bestfriend, and he'll do everything just to get to their way back then.

He knocked at the door and waited for someone to open it. He smiled when Jeonghan's mom open the door for him.

"Hi mom!" Seungcheol said and hugged her.

"Hi, Cheol. Come in." They went in and sat on the couch.

"I'll get a drink." She said. After a minute she came back with two glasses of juice.

"How are you Cheol? You didn't visit us for almost a week."

"Sorry, Im busy the whole week." Seungcheol laugh awkwardly.

"Where's Jeonghan? I barely seen him on school."

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" He askes furrowing his left brows.

"He went to California with his aunt. Didn't he tell you?"

"No, he didn't say anything. Is he staying for holiday?"

"No, he'll stay there for good."

NEXT day at school, Seungcheol went to the cafeteria, he saw his friends there but without Jeonghan.

"Did you know about Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked, but his friend just looked away.

"So, you all know about that. Tch. You didn't tell me that my bestfriend will moving to another country?!"

"Did you know why he leaved in the first place?" Jisoo said. "He leave because of you!"

"Because of me?!"

"Yes! Because of you! What you said to him is enough that you want to get rid of him as your bestfriend!"

"I-I let go of my feelings for him, because I know how much he loved you and I know you love him more than I do. But, I was wrong. You hurt him Seungcheol, you fucking hurt him!"

"Jisoo, drink this, calm down okay?" Jihoon said giving Jisoo a drink.

"I guess Im too late." Seungcheol said and stood up. Jisoo only glared at him.

A MONTH without Jeonghan is really changed Seungcheol, when he's drinking he will saw Jeonghan at the corner of the venue. Sometimes his waiting for him to pickup by Jeonghan, but nothing happend Jeonghan are in the California with his sister and aunt.

He missed Jeonghan so much, he missed his bestfriend. He realize that he's inlove with Jeonghan he just couldn't accept that he fell inlove with his bestfriend. Of all people why his bestfriend. Now he can't tell that to his bestfriend. He tried contacting Jeonghan through skype and his social media account. He also emailed him but he got no reply. His losing hope that Jeonghan will be back.

SEUNGCHEOL was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling, he can't get over that Jeonghan was gone. He wants his bestfriend back, he need his bestfriend.

A knock on his door wake him, but his still on his position.

"Seungcheol, you have visitor." His mom said entering his room.

"Cheol, come on you need to atleast leave your room. Come on I have a surprise for you." She said lovingly.

"Mom, Im not in the mood."