Chapter 17

Seungcheol, Jisoo and Jun are studying at Seoul University. But they have all different schedules, that's why they barely see each other. Seungcheol texted the others to meet at the coffee shop near at their old school. Seungcheol went to the coffee shop with Jun, because Jisoo has still have one last class. Once they get there, they saw Jihoon and Seokmin already there.

"Hey." Seokmin said once the two sat.

"Hey, I was wondering, I don't know if I really saw Jeonghan yesterday at the mall."

"Jeonghan's in the California." Jihoon said as he sip on his tea.

"I know, I know. But the thing is, he have a short hair." Jun didn't talk.

"Can anyone talk to him?" Seungcheol asked.

"Nope, he still doesn't reply on my messages." Jihoon said. Seungcheol sighed. They didn't heard any news about Jeonghan since he left. When he asked Jeonghan's mom, she just say, 'Jeonghan, is doing great, according to his aunt.' That's the only thing he heard about Jeonghan.

Minutes had past and the others came one by one, until they're all there. They started chitchatting, about nomsense stuff.

"Excuse me, can I take a sit here?"

"There's a lot of tables and chair why here?" When Seungcheol looked at the owner of the voice his jaw dropped. No ones dare to speak they can't believe it. Jeonghan was there smiling at them.

"Uhm, guys?" Jeonghan said and Jihoon hugged Jeinghan tight.

"I missed you! We missed you!" Jihoon said breaking the hug and the other hugged him too. When it was Seungcheol's turn, Jeonghan smiled widely and hugged his bestfriend.

"I missed you, bestfriend." Jeonghan said and Seungcheol patted his back.

"Guys, this is Minghao, and Minghao they are, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Vernon, Seungkwan, Jihoon, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and---"

"Mingyu. Kim Mingyu." Minghao said smirking. Jeonghan looked at him and hold his hand.

"You know him?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu.

"His my childhood bestfriend." Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo and kissed his knuckles.

"Sit down." Jisoo said and they sat, beside Jun and infront of Seungcheol.

The night end up, with some casual talk, they let Jeonghan tell what happen there at California, how he met Minghao, how they end up together, how Jeonghan's hair cutted shot. And ofcourse, in return they tell Jeonghan what happen there with them, how Jihoon and Seokmin went in the different university.

"Hannie, your mom's calling." Minghao called and give him his phone.

"I'll just take this." Jeonghan said and went outside of the coffee shop. After a minute Jeonghan returned and smile.

"Guys, I really like to spend my time with you, but mom called, and its important." Jeonghan smiled apollogetically.

"Its okay, maybe next time?" Jihoon said and Jeonghan smiled.

"I'll take you home." Seungcheol said and about to stood up.

"Thank you for the offer but, I have my car." Minghao said amd Jeonghan nod.

"So, bye, I'll see you next time." Jeonghan said and smiled widely. When they left, Jihoon looked at Seungcheol.

"What?" He said when he noticed everyone looking at him.

"You didn't talk and, your glaring at Minghao." Jihoon said and a playful smiled plastered on his lips.

"Im not in the mood to talk, and Im not glaring at him." Seungcheol said.